Applicant Wanting to 'work' for a hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hai,

So me and my G @Absterge are wanting to 'work' for a hotel, bother in different areas as we are both different types of gangsta's.

So I'm looking to 'work' for a hotel as in manage it on the technical side; work on the emulator and help out, fix bugs and what not. So you must be on an open-source emulator, or want to move from Phoenix (in this case I'll do that for you).

My home boy @Absterge is more into managing the hotel in general (if you haven't got a manager already), you know.. the basic stuff; manager staff, manage maybe competitions and what not.

Requirements:
  • Don't be a lazy fuck.
  • I'd prefer root access or someway to push updates.
  • Don't close within a week or a month of us joining, if we do/can.
  • Have a VPS, domain and proxy so we know the hotel is somewhat 'safe'.
Previous Experience:
  • A lot, but I don't generally join a hotel, I joined uberHotel because I had trusted Jamie and Reece and in the end regretted it, mainly due to Reece, but personally didn't see it lasting.
Note:
I will not help get users, or do events - I will help create a stable hotel, and work on features and improving. I might of missed like a lot on this, because I'm dead tired, ps if you read this far I really do love you and possibly would like children with you.

Write below or PM me (I wouldn't PM, I've got 10 unread atm).

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I've got a small hotel, that I'd like help running. But we're planning to merge with another hotel.
If the other hotel does merge with us, I'll talk to the other lot about hiring you two. If we dont merge, I'll hire you anyways. Im giving them about 1 hour before I decide not to merge.

SyncHotel.net .. interested?
Im a dedicated owner that is nice and not lazy or anything..
Server wont be one that closes every month or so..

Last edited:

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
@Donkeey / @Absterge If you're interested in an R63b hotel (fully working for the most part) and I've got the server for over 2 years OR and R63 RP (once I get proper SWF's) If you wanna do that.. I'm personally willing to compromise as well on all ideas, I'm also not lazy, as well as I try and figure things out for myself. :p

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
@Donkeey / @Absterge I have a retro its been open like a month but I always trust the wrong people and then they delete stuff and things so if your interested its will be buying a domain soon! You can also have access to the vps obviously :) It would be great to have someone of both your expierences

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
@Donkeey / @Absterge I have a retro its been open like a month but I always trust the wrong people and then they delete stuff and things so if your interested its will be buying a domain soon! You can also have access to the vps obviously :) It would be great to have someone of both your expierences
Did you read this bit of the requirements
  • Have a VPS, domain and proxy so we know the hotel is somewhat 'safe'.

You have a VPS, not a real domain you haven't got a proxy your hotel is not safe.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I am really dedicated.
My hotel has VPS, domain, and proxy (can't get it to work with our EMU)
We use REVCMS, and are 26 on retroslist.
We would love to have you both on our team.

We do use Phoenix but, we would love to be moved.
However, we do plan on staying R63 until R64 is released, R63B is very buggy?

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I am really dedicated.
My hotel has VPS, domain, and proxy (can't get it to work with our EMU)
We use REVCMS, and are 26 on retroslist.
We would love to have you both on our team.

We do use Phoenix but, we would love to be moved.
However, we do plan on staying R63 until R64 is released, R63B is very buggy?
I don't think anyone is reading this requirement.
Have a VPS, domain and proxy so we know the hotel is somewhat 'safe'.
You have a vps and a domain no proxy so I don't think he'll come here.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Was thinking of possibly opening another hotel since Risk kinda died out. I have a 4gb vps, http and tcp proxy, I could easily buy another domain as well. I can setup rev and phx in minutes but, you guys want r63b which I'm perfectly okay with since, I know you both are great working on it. Meh, you'll probably pick someone else but, I've always wanted to work with someone who legitmately knew exactly what they were doing. Like you guys or Jamie (zMagenta)

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I don't think anyone is reading this requirement.

You have a vps and a domain no proxy so I don't think he'll come here.

Yes. we DO have a proxy.
I can't get it to work with our EMU.

If you could read, you would know this. :up:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for the interest guys, however we've found something to work on now. :D

- Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.