Recruiting Wanna be apart of something big?

AyJay2

Feb 26, 2016
I love development, creating new things gives me a buzz which cocaine just really can't. I left the habbo scene around three years ago and have recently come back to create something pretty amazing. I'm a C# developer, with PHP, Java and Lua knowledge too - I'm currently in the process of opening an R63B retro with a heavily modified Emulator and CMS however I need a little help.

Work kind of takes up a lot of my time, and VPS days are slowly dying away and it seems a little pointless - Myself and a few others have set out to make a Habbo retro to compete with the top dogs however we need a developer.

What we ask of you:
  • Competence is key.
  • Don't be under 12 please, it's not a good look.
  • C# Knowledge with previous experience in Server Development / Management.
  • I'm not looking for a hotel manager, I'm looking for a developer.
  • Please be moderately funny.
In all seriousness I do hope that all applicants do have a massive passion for not only Habbo, but development as a whole.
Please provide a little bio of yourself, and if applicable throw in some previous work / experience.

Cheers, AyJay.

DarkFire

Mar 10, 2014
I love development, creating new things gives me a buzz which cocaine just really can't. I left the habbo scene around three years ago and have recently come back to create something pretty amazing. I'm a C# developer, with PHP, Java and Lua knowledge too - I'm currently in the process of opening an R63B retro with a heavily modified Emulator and CMS however I need a little help.

Work kind of takes up a lot of my time, and VPS days are slowly dying away and it seems a little pointless - Myself and a few others have set out to make a Habbo retro to compete with the top dogs however we need a developer.

What we ask of you:
  • Competence is key.
  • Don't be under 12 please, it's not a good look.
  • C# Knowledge with previous experience in Server Development / Management.
  • I'm not looking for a hotel manager, I'm looking for a developer.
  • Please be moderately funny.
In all seriousness I do hope that all applicants do have a massive passion for not only Habbo, but development as a whole.
Please provide a little bio of yourself, and if applicable throw in some previous work / experience.

Cheers, AyJay.
I'm looking for paid c# developer, contact me on skype: vinx33 if you are interested

AyJay2

Feb 26, 2016
Sorry about the late reply lads, gonna go ahead and contact the people who are interested on skype; if you see this and still want to help out feel free to contact me via skype or reply to this thread :)

Cheers.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
@Jaden no one asked you to help, You think your so fucking good at coding that everyone wants you but you decline,

Sorry no... No one wants you as a developer. As you do fuck all!
!
Oh lord, someones mad that their hotel never amounted to anything because he cannot code?!?!?

It's big talk to say I do fuck all, as I've accomplish and contribute 100x more in a day than you have in your entire life, how long have you been here? How many ORIGINAL release do you have? 0.
I'd shit on any hotel you had open for a month, in a day. Because you CANNOT code, nor can you manage a hotel hence why you get butthurt in the advertisement section.

It's pretty stupid how you try to come for me on the forums, knowing nobody here likes you so your opinion means nothing even if it's valid.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
!
Oh lord, someones mad that their hotel never amounted to anything because he cannot code?!?!?

It's big talk to say I do fuck all, as I've accomplish and contribute 100x more in a day than you have in your entire life, how long have you been here? How many ORIGINAL release do you have? 0.
I'd shit on any hotel you had open for a month, in a day. Because you CANNOT code, nor can you manage a hotel hence why you get butthurt in the advertisement section.

It's pretty stupid how you try to come for me on the forums, knowing nobody here likes you so your opinion means nothing even if it's valid.
Calm down and go get some friends in real life before trying to diss me.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I don't "try to diss you", I humiliate you in front of the whole community solemnly, without remorse.
No one is interested though,

And now one really talks to you aha, I totally feel Humiliate... On a Join.Me you put 'Sorry guys need to go my Family is annoying me'

Humiliating yourself :)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
No one is interested though,

And now one really talks to you aha, I totally feel Humiliate... On a Join.Me you put 'Sorry guys need to go my Family is annoying me'

Humiliating yourself :)
They're not interested? Yet they like my comments when I shut you down, which is pretty much all the time :D.

And how is my family annoying me have anything to do with humilation? Do you reminisceto when I used to let you join my events because nobody talks to you anymore?

And I think you've mistaken me for someone else? Nobody talks to me? Nobody includes you into anything that regards me so of course you would think that. I have an anti-noob policy which people tend to respect

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I can get you 500+ daily users and i got lmth, HPH, #c, LQS, uaL, ++c, avaJ and much more!!
insert into "users" {:username:, :password:, :mail:} values_definitions ['data';'data';'data'],

@Jaden can confirm these claims :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread