WalkScape

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So @Kaz got me hooked on this. It's a mobile game which basically requires steps to complete actions. The design is really cool, and the community interaction is really on point.

The site;

At this moment, it is still in closed beta. So you'll need to register and apply for beta access. If you pay 3 euros on Patreon or Buy Me A Coffee (they prefer BMAC because they have a much lower percentage fee) you get guaranteed access. Often within 1/2 hours after connecting your Patreon/BMAC when applying.

If anyone is already playing or is interested in playing along, feel free to ping!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
So @Kaz got me hooked on this. It's a mobile game which basically requires steps to complete actions. The design is really cool, and the community interaction is really on point.

The site;

At this moment, it is still in closed beta. So you'll need to register and apply for beta access. If you pay 3 euros on Patreon or Buy Me A Coffee (they prefer BMAC because they have a much lower percentage fee) you get guaranteed access. Often within 1/2 hours after connecting your Patreon/BMAC when applying.

If anyone is already playing or is interested in playing along, feel free to ping!
Amazing, this app must have millions of players and be world renown! Walking outside has and always will be overrated, everyone should game at all hours and being able to game WHILE walking is crazy.

You must be registered for see images attach

a billion steps, wow! that's like 3,000 people walking the minimum 10,000 daily.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Amazing, this app must have millions of players and be world renown! Walking outside has and always will be overrated, everyone should game at all hours and being able to game WHILE walking is crazy.

You must be registered for see images attach

a billion steps, wow! that's like 3,000 people walking the minimum 10,000 daily.
They have more users than anything you've ever
attempted to shit out. So I understand that you're jealous of them.

Users who are viewing this thread