Vulnerable RevCMS

GuruGuru

Dec 1, 2016
It's come to my attention that RevCMS (I believe I'm using a pretty recent version) is left vulnerable. Somebody on the hotel has escalated their rank. Any ideas of known exploits and fixes?

Or a better CMS?

Thanks!

GuruGuru

Dec 1, 2016
Hi All - this is guruhotel.pw
Does your RevCMS have the classic RevCMS Housekeeping?
It very likely does, it came with an /ase folder. I would rather no housekeeping than a vulnerable one.

This is at guruhotel.pw - thanks for checking, Abby!

This is a serious concern, the users are starting to be affected. Anything that can be done to patch revCMS? Or my instance specifically ?

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
You're using a poor edit of RevCMS, RevProCMS. You're also using a 10 year old's of Grapefruit ASE. And for some reason have ASP.NET .

Also, quickly check if your edit still has the password function.

Seems like one extremely misconfigured hotel setup, could literally be anything; I'd delete everything and start afresh or get someone that knows what they're doing to set one up for you.

GuruGuru

Dec 1, 2016
You're using a poor edit of RevCMS, RevProCMS. You're also using a 10 year old's of Grapefruit ASE. And for some reason have ASP.NET .

Also, quickly check if your edit still has the password function.

Seems like one extremely misconfigured hotel setup, could literally be anything; I'd delete everything and start afresh or get someone that knows what they're doing to set one up for you.
Wow you are king! Great suggestions, do you know the best edit of RevCMS?

Users who are viewing this thread