VPS

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
I owned a hotel around December 2015, I used a host that was pretty cheap and pretty amazing to be honest. I forget the name, the name in my head is revolving around "cheap windows vps" or "lime vps" or something like that.

Anyways, I'm looking for a VPS to host my retro, any suggestions? Not interested in xHosts.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Someone I know uses Giga, nothing but lag problems.
Ah, well if that friend of yours would contact me through a private message or through a ticket then we can discuss it then and maybe arrange something based on his satisfaction as we do offer refunds for such things, but only if he decides to PM me or submit a ticket on the site. Also, thanks for bringing this to my attention I will be on the lookout for any spikes in our servers lag and the load it is carrying :)

Lex12

Nov 15, 2014
You should try out Hostdyn, I have been a customer there for six months now and I am pretty pleased with the quick VPS. They have low prices and good support aswell.

They also have some crazy offers going on at this moment, you should check out.

CRAZY OFFER: WINDOWS VPS PLAN MEDIUM BUSINESS ONLY $52.99 FOR THE YEAR! - SEE (2GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 2vCores - FREE DDOS PROTECTION) - Enter code: CRAZYVPS -- For the discount to work you need to choose to annual billing cycle

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
You should try out Hostdyn, I have been a customer there for six months now and I am pretty pleased with the quick VPS. They have low prices and good support aswell.

They also have some crazy offers going on at this moment, you should check out.

CRAZY OFFER: WINDOWS VPS PLAN MEDIUM BUSINESS ONLY $52.99 FOR THE YEAR! - SEE (2GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 2vCores - FREE DDOS PROTECTION) - Enter code: CRAZYVPS -- For the discount to work you need to choose to annual billing cycle
That site looks like the biggest scam on the internet. The prices aren't even that great. Wouldn't suggest using unless people can vouch for them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Lex12

Nov 15, 2014
That site looks like the biggest scam on the internet. The prices aren't even that great. Wouldn't suggest using unless people can vouch for them.
You must be registered for see images attach
Lol "biggest scam on the internet", I just recommended the site because Ive had a great experience with the support team. They gives you full support with your gameserver if you run into any issues. Other than that, if you compare it with OVH the prices are much cheaper.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Lol "biggest scam on the internet", I just recommended the site because Ive had a great experience with the support team. They gives you full support with your gameserver if you run into any issues. Other than that, if you compare it with OVH the prices are much cheaper.
OVH is also a trusted company. I've never heard of this company, neither has most of my friends on Skype. I'd rather pay for OVH than some site I've never heard of IMO.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
I got a 6 gb ram vps from OVH for $20/mo
HostDyn is $28 for a 4GB

I'd stick to OVH anyway, HostDyn looks sketch af

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
If you're still looking and you're not keen on spending too much money, try . I've had a good experience with them previously, otherwise OVH is decent.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
GetVPS.pw is a great website for VPS.

It's my website, and it's cheap asf.

6 TB and 244 GB for only $3,49
Pretty sure no one in the community is stupid enough to spend their money on your crap.

HostSavor, OVH, Giga or xHosts are the main ones you should consider. Don't trust no one without actual proof and people who can vouch.

Users who are viewing this thread