VPS host and setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Hello, I'm a old Habbo player and recently got interest for Habbo again.
I'm looking for a affordable VPS host which allows hosting of "retro Habbo" and with setup like epichosts (just working and better)
There will be atleast 20 players playing (personal invited friends)

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
I still need help if ANYONE read my intire topic and my wish. I dont need someone to tell me: Buy a vps, then buy a domain, then buy proxy and et.c. Im looking for FULL PACKET so i from the beging have it all. Thank you

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I still need help if ANYONE read my intire topic and my wish. I dont need someone to tell me: Buy a vps, then buy a domain, then buy proxy and et.c. Im looking for FULL PACKET so i from the beging have it all. Thank you
There's no such thing as a "full packet" people who sell domains don't sell servers. I offered to setup a hotel for you for free, you spent £10 on a server, what the hell is another $5 lol?!

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017

if youve already got the vps and domain send me a pm and ill sort you out

making a full setup for retros is bad for business ngl i dont even see why epichosts do it its so shit. even the setup they offer is bad and wont have what u want no host will tbh.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
If you beraly can setup a retro yourself, don't open one. Instead learn and pratice on localhost on your computer.

dont matter if its local host or not, localhost wont teach you how to setup anything. theres tutorials for this shite use em. i say if your not willing to learn dont beg other people to do it unless your paying them, but then again i wouldnt recommend paying anyone to setup a retro unless you know theyre trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread