Vps Help Retro

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Ok so i have a hotel atm habbo habbo theme r63 customs and tomorrow im going to buy a vps and well i have currently just add a ton loads of custom furni in the client and rare values on the page and so i was wondering if there is anyway of me converting my hotel on the vps instead of my making it again as someone told me that they tryed converting and didnt work so they had to set it up again im buying my vps from o.t.a..k.u Host so if anyone know if is true to beable to convert hotel on vps let me know thanks

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Ok so i have a hotel atm habbo habbo theme r63 customs and tomorrow im going to buy a vps and well i have currently just add a ton loads of custom furni in the client and rare values on the page and so i was wondering if there is anyway of me converting my hotel on the vps instead of my making it again as someone told me that they tryed converting and didnt work so they had to set it up again im buying my vps from o.t.a..k.u Host so if anyone know if is true to beable to convert hotel on vps let me know thanks

I'll be able to help you out if you have got MSN/Skype then i am sure here to help you out of your problems and if send me via inbox or w.e you like to.

Users who are viewing this thread