VPS DDoS protect?

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
CloudFlare is currently the best protection out there right now.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Heres some places:

I prefer X4B

GodFather

The GodFather ✔
Feb 22, 2013
1. Instahosts have no procted servers.
2.X4b have alot of downtime
3. xznetworks are the best for fast support.

Cloudexity.com is another place where i have worked at.

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Just use cloudflare to filter http requests so that people can't ping to find your IP.
Also for your client you'll want a TCP DDoS protected proxy like this

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
1. Instahosts have no procted servers.
2.X4b have alot of downtime
3. xznetworks are the best for fast support.

Cloudexity.com is another place where i have worked at.

Off topic: Dean Skype!

On Topic I am using X4B and I have had no down time.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
CloudFlare is currently the best protection out there right now.
Cloudflare is good if you pay 200 dollars lol. Its EASILY disabled by someone who knows what they're doing.

Instahosts have some cheap tcp proxies, but I wouldnt buy from them for ddos protection. I'd stick with just hosting from them. Cloudexity is probably your best bet.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Cloudflare is good if you pay 200 dollars lol. Its EASILY disabled by someone who knows what they're doing.

Instahosts have some cheap tcp proxies, but I wouldnt buy from them for ddos protection. I'd stick with just hosting from them. Cloudexity is probably your best bet.
That's a HTTP proxy.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'd personally go with Limestone Networks, they do not offer the product on its own but now with their services.

Its currently $25 (special offer soon to be $50) and will protect up to 10Gbp and 6 million packets pet seconds. Not only do their services ave good connection anyway but having their protection in the same location is a benefit.

OVH offers protection but I'd read the reviews you should check out:

Also Staminus is another you could look into, some reviews say it works wonders for them and some slightly criticize.

But I would honestly post a thread like this on a forum such as or you may end up with the wrong provider.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012

:)

I saw that on the OVH CP as I have a server with them. Cost's excess $200 just to get it activated for the first month. (£140 for plugging a few wires in). I'd recommend Stelivo.com , They are hosted on the Black Lotus network renowned for their expert DDoS mitigation and they are not a hole in the pocket either. That's my 5 cent.

Users who are viewing this thread