Vote my Dog!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
What do you get if you win?

My sister entered my dog in this contest, and if he wins he gets to be in a commercial! I love my dog almost more than anything, and i think its his time to shine! You dont need to log in, or pay. Just simply press "Place \vote" do the code thing, and he his voted! When you vote, it donates $1 to Dog Guides aswell! (Its not your money, so dont worry) Please!!! I love you all!<33

You can also vote him once a day, so make sure you do that! (If you want to of course.)

Amber_

Oct 10, 2011
  • an LG Optimus 2X Fido phone
  • air travel and/or limousine service to the VIP photo shoot
  • a doggy spa treatment
  • $500 in spending money
  • a night at a trendy hotel
  • a dog collar with a personalized 2011 Fido Casting CallTM winner’s medal

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
  • a doggy spa treatment
  • $500 in spending money

Put up "DevBest" in the collar, lololol. Just kiddin'. :)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Voted 4 times today. Still have my computer at home to vote on. I don't get why your rank is so high though -.-

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Voted 4 times today. Still have my computer at home to vote on. I don't get why your rank is so high though -.-
There is 18 thousand dogs in that competition, I'd say Theo is quite high in comparison..

The dog that receives the most votes will take part in a professional photo shoot and enjoy VIP treatment, accompanied by its owner. Plus, the popular pup can be proud to have raised the most money for .
The prize includes:
  • a doggy spa treatment
  • $500 in spending money
And of course, the winning dog will appear in a Fido ad displayed in public and posted on Facebook and Twitter.
  • The owners of the nine runners-up will each receive an LG Optimus 2X Fido phone and a dog collar with a personalized 2011 Fido Casting Call runner-up medal.

Error

Jun 30, 2011
That guy said:
Voted on my laptop, other laptop, sister's laptop, brother's laptop and my 2 VPS
Wow, you went all around their apartments and houses just to vote? How much did that cost?

About voting..
That text is giving me a fucking headache. Voted though..

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Voting 3 days daily, for some reason i can vote 3 times a day with one IP.. Somethings messed up here i think :p

TheRetroMaker

Jun 26, 2011
Lol Found out a way to vote more than one OKAY! Go to the page that she put click vote and when u put the words like click back to dogs, then go back to vote page click the back thing on ur google chrome ,mozzilla firefox ect... and then it will ask the same captcha then it will say its wrong then it will let u vote again and again :)

Users who are viewing this thread