Vital Hotel - Neatest Cata around - R63B - Secure -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014

Vital Hotel ~ Your New Addiction​
About Us
Vital is a secure and professionally ran hotel that strives to make the best experience for our players. Our top priority is too keep our users safe, and be the most updated retro. We officially opened on 07/19/2014 at 12:12PM, and have only had 5 downtimes since (Mostly due to updates). We run on a modified beastly version of mercury emulator, and an edited revcms skin.

What makes us different?
Well, lets see! We have an amazing CMS, packed with fun features and unique features! We are exploit free, and we have a neat and tidy catalogue.

Features
Completed - To Come

- Custom CMS Design
- Working Groups
- Modified Catalogue edit
- Working Badge Shop
- Self Hosted habbo-imager ( No need to rely on habbo)

- Working Group gates
- In-game Badge Shop
- : offer command (for trades)
- Automatic VIP after payment
More to come.

Screenshots
DV9w4vt.png

U56keyS.png

ivmEfhy.png

I cant wait to see you guys on there! :)

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Not a fan of the cms too messy, Catalog looks default (fatallulz rel) anyhow good luck

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
The catalogue was actually edited alot.
Before -
4fVmQp3.png

After -
TsZVl6R.png
Not always about How small the catalog section is ;)
Users tend to like more sections because then it's more easier to access some stuff
Heres mine :)

24MgpFZ.png

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Nice. Ill take notes. Just keep in mind its a beta catalogue, being worked on right now.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Not a fan of the cms too messy, Catalog looks default (fatallulz rel) anyhow good luck
[2]. I'm not a fan of your cms of the colors and the images. Your logo for your hotel looks horrible, no offence. It doesn't look habbo related at all, well it does just that little bit but it doesn't look good.
Nothing really different comparing to other hotels well I can say this to a alot of hotel these days, there isn't anything unique that is more outstanding about your hotel and others.

Anyway on the good side, I hope you do alot of good improvements to your hotel and I hope it succeeds.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm not talking about your hotel. I was quoting your post with [2] meaning I agree with it. I'm posting about his hotel lmfao
Ohh, you quoted me So I thought you meant mine lool. Sorry, I'll delete it now.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
I will try and work on the logo. What can there be improved on the CMS? Explain.
Just a little update
- Fixed and updated daily respect points along with pet scratches
- Added a few new clothes
- Added a few new furni sets

To Come
Working room bundles
More appealing CMS

Also now looking for an events team so theres events running around the clock! Contact me or add my Skype if interested.

Updates -
Updated News page
Fixed a few catalogue bugs.
Hired some events staff
Changed News to Articles
Added country and age to staff page

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
What are some in-game updates? What makes the features unique and/or different?

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
I am currently working on a vip zone, restricted to vip members. Containing all different things, like a chatbox for the vip users, an enables list page, a list of the extras like commands and alot more! I think Vital is the first hotel to have this! :)

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Big mistake to close your hotel for half a day when you're just starting out. Your black text on a dark blue background is hard to read too...

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
LOL. I am confused as to why its closed for 12 hours. xD Why not have it open for the rest of the users, you don't need to be on it so why close it. -_-

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Not just starting out, been open for a year. And it was a page I made in 30 seconds.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
right...
How to improve
- get a better logo
-Use a plain colour instead of image as bg
-improve the topbg maybe also make it a plain colour or gradient
My edits
here is a little edit I made for you using inspect element
e1ae9227f13c0a258193cb946111bf4e.png

Now my index
for some reason I did a index a while ago for someone who was going to open a hotel called vital on skype
link to thread is and preview is here
dc15db807f197d87e76300006558fd09.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread