Flash Vision Roleplay - Rob Bank - Kill Users -Corps - Many More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams

May 7, 2012
I wasn't saying I meant it was fun for me. Learn to read.
And obviously if you take the rape command so seriously then get off this thread you should of not commented on this in the first place if you just say stuff bad about one little command. TBH its just a hotel, you grow up. :)

Mate, All Roleplay have Rape x you'll even see Rocket, BoonRP etc.. having it

'Just a command' honestly you kids need to learn more about life and stop being so attached to Habbo thinking it's acceptable to have rape commands even if other hotels do have them that's not even a valid reason because they're being judged too you're meant to set an example by being against it. Learn before you comment because you're sad and pathetic and if you get raped IRL then haha you deserve it, then they can reply 'it's just an action :p x' idiots.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I wasn't saying I meant it was fun for me. Learn to read.
'Just a command' honestly you kids need to learn more about life and stop being so attached to Habbo thinking it's acceptable to have rape commands even if other hotels do have them that's not even a valid reason because they're being judged too you're meant to set an example by being against it. Learn before you comment because you're sad and pathetic and if you get raped IRL then haha you deserve it, then they can reply 'it's just an action :p x' idiots.
Honestly. Its a FUCKING HABBO retro. Suck it up. Honestly. You don't judge "us" by just saying all RP retros have the rape command, and now from what i read is your the pathetic one saying you hope we get raped? LOL This is a useless argument over a stupid command. Just suck it up and move on.

Williams

May 7, 2012
Honestly. Its a FUCKING HABBO retro. Suck it up. Honestly. You don't judge "us" by just saying all RP retros have the rape command, and now from what i read is your the pathetic one saying you hope we get raped? LOL This is a useless argument over a stupid command. Just suck it up and move on.

Not only is that extremely immature, but it is egregiously insensitive, crude, and disgusting.

If you honestly think putting rape in the same sentence as stupid then you clearly have to grow up and learn about life and not Habbo.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Not only is that extremely immature, but it is egregiously insensitive, crude, and disgusting.

If you honestly think putting rape in the same sentence as stupid then you clearly have to grow up and learn about life and not Habbo.
Honestly your the one that said I hope you Timothy and ChrisRetro will get raped. So you need to grow up on your own.

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
Rooms could be better, and it's unfortunate that your pages havent got much on them, edit it more! :p

Last edited:

T3ch

May 23, 2013
They didnt really rip it, when its been released on here Lol

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The only difference is, I'm not a kid playing on Habbo pretending to rape people thinking it's a joke.
It basically is called "roleplay" for a reason. People just do that for fun on these hotels but I do see from what you were saying that these rp's shouldn't have the rape command as some people may not take that as a joke.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Off-Topic: I released my RP data like a week or two ago. Second, I'm done.. This RP is ripping all RageRP's content / commands.. You can't rip the new Recycle Bins I made working on my RP. :p
On-Topic: As I was saying, goodluck with it..

Williams

May 7, 2012
It basically is called "roleplay" for a reason. People just do that for fun on these hotels but I do see from what you were saying that these rp's shouldn't have the rape command as some people may not take that as a joke.

Exactly, it's roleplay. Is it honestly acceptable to 'roleplay' or take rape as a joke? I certainly don't think so.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Exactly, it's roleplay. Is it honestly acceptable to 'roleplay' or take rape as a joke? I certainly don't think so.
Honestly just get over it, it's not like your going to go on it. Or even start a petition. LOL

Williams

May 7, 2012
Honestly just get over it, it's not like your going to go on it. Or even start a petition. LOL

So because I don't play it I should allow people to joke about rape? LOL okay you need to re-check your life before even posting a reply because you must have honestly missed education.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
So because I don't play it I should allow people to joke about rape? LOL okay you need to re-check your life before even posting a reply because you must have honestly missed education.
Dude, its not like people are going to to listen to you. Get over yourself and just get over this hotel, who cares its a online hotel which will be shut down soon anyways. LOL

Williams

May 7, 2012
Dude, its not like people are going to to listen to you. Get over yourself and just get over this hotel, who cares its a online hotel which will be shut down soon anyways. LOL

People clearly do care which is why it's being liked and why several people have responded, so get over yourself and the hotel. It's not that great don't see why you're defending it. Wasting your time on something that will shut down soon.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
People clearly do care which is why it's being liked and why several people have responded, so get over yourself and the hotel. It's not that great don't see why you're defending it. Wasting your time on something that will shut down soon.
LOL, People care? only one person has been liking these posts. Nobody is defending you either. And to be honest I said that you were wasting your time and also said it will be shutting down soon any ways, so please just get over this and nobody seems to care even me anymore. And i'm not defending this hotel, i'm just stating what people think, basically nobody cares if they have rape on a hotel that has 0 users on it as it is, its just a hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread