Flash Vision Roleplay - Rob Bank - Kill Users -Corps - Many More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
LOL, People care? only one person has been liking these posts. Nobody is defending you either. And to be honest I said that you were wasting your time and also said it will be shutting down soon any ways, so please just get over this and nobody seems to care even me anymore. And i'm not defending this hotel, i'm just stating what people think, basically nobody cares if they have rape on a hotel that has 0 users on it as it is, its just a hotel.
Because it's shutting down it's OK? Because it's only a game it's OK? You go tell that it's only a game to the kids who stabbed their friend in the woods to hail slenderman. Fuck off is all I got to say to you. Having a rape command is nothing but careless and childish. Grow up.
And i'm not defending this hotel, i'm just stating what people think, basically nobody cares if they have rape on a hotel that has 0 users on it as it is, its just a hotel.
Including you, or not? If not, why are you talking for others? Can't they discuss this matter themselves? And nobody cares? I care. And @Williams care. Everyone who doesn't find rape funny cares.. or atleast should care.

ONT: That rape command is fucking idiotic.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Because it's shutting down it's OK? Because it's only a game it's OK? You go tell that it's only a game to the kids who stabbed their friend in the woods to hail slenderman. Fuck off is all I got to say to you. Having a rape command is nothing but careless and childish. Grow up.
Including you, or not? If not, why are you talking for others? Can't they discuss this matter themselves? And nobody cares? I care. And @Williams care. Everyone who doesn't find rape funny cares.. or atleast should care.

ONT: That rape command is fucking idiotic.
LOL, this is about rape not someone trying to kill someone, and now you speak up? This hotel has the rape command probably for the users that want it, i never even said it was ok all i have been saying is that its just a hotel and almost if you look at RocketRP and fabboRP they have the rape command probably even BoonRP does to so next time before you plagiarize me for something i didn't do, go talk to them because they would probably say the same thing i am saying also. And I dont find rape funny this is a habbo hotel who has the rape command, i never asked them nor even played on this hotel and wanted the rape command, I dont even care about this hotel, and for your information I dont find rape funny I find it stupid for the people that make someone have sex with them or even drug them and make them have sex with them. So now stop because this is just childish of you guys to keep plagiarizing me for someone I did not say.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
If you kids wanna argue, make a thread about it instead of spamming someone elses. Have some respect.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
If you kids wanna argue, make a thread about it instead of spamming someone elses. Have some respect.
amen to that

ONT: I've seen a lot of RP hotels use that CMS recently. Not saying to change it, but yeah. Looks good to me, gl.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
LOL, this is about rape not someone trying to kill someone, and now you speak up? This hotel has the rape command probably for the users that want it, i never even said it was ok all i have been saying is that its just a [...]
Go fuck yourself. Didn't read your bs because reading shit like this is annoying.

Thank you for being on-topic..

All of the Rp have rape so Yeah
Because mainstream is always cool, eh? I find it so hard to understand why everything is "OK" in a game. Why not make a game where you brutally rape and murder civillians? Wouldn't it be the same?

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Go fuck yourself. Didn't read your bs because reading shit like this is annoying.

Thank you for being on-topic..

Because mainstream is always cool, eh? I find it so hard to understand why everything is "OK" in a game. Why not make a game where you brutally rape and murder civillians? Wouldn't it be the same?
if tht was a game id play it

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
There are games like that and they are very popular. c;

Williams

May 7, 2012
Well for 1, he was relating it back to 'just a game' situation on the slenderman and 2, why should we respect somebodies thread giving our opinions on a situation on their client when they have no respect for things that happen in life?

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Well for 1, he was relating it back to 'just a game' situation on the slenderman and 2, why should we respect somebodies thread giving our opinions on a situation on their client when they have no respect for things that happen in life?
Because this is a thread about habbo, not real life, and lately its only because of a retarded ":rape x" command which basically Fabbo, Rocket, Boon, Rage (maybe), and one I am working on have these commands you guys are bashing on. So basically if you got a problem with what happens in real like go make a thread on "Community Section" as it relates to real life and this does not as this is Habbo a VIRTUAL game for teens. LOL

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
There are games like that and they are very popular. c;
Like..?
Because this is a thread about habbo, not real life, and lately its only because of a retarded ":rape x" command which basically Fabbo, Rocket, Boon, Rage (maybe), and one I am working on have these commands you guys are bashing on. So basically if you got a problem with what happens in real like go make a thread on "Community Section" as it relates to real life and this does not as this is Habbo a VIRTUAL game for teens. LOL
So you don't think twice about the kids who almost stabbed their friend to death because of a game? Because it's just a game? The fact that it's a ROLEPLAY game disgusts me even more. And it doesn't matter if other hotels got it, as it's still as disgusting and wrong. Why should we make a thread in the community section? This relates 100% to this actual advertisement, not saying it's on topic, but it's related.

And by the way, idiot..
so next time before you plagiarize me for something i didn't do,
You are now doing this. So you are equally stupid and childish as the other roleplay-owners.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Like..?

So you don't think twice about the kids who almost stabbed their friend to death because of a game? Because it's just a game? The fact that it's a ROLEPLAY game disgusts me even more. And it doesn't matter if other hotels got it, as it's still as disgusting and wrong. Why should we make a thread in the community section? This relates 100% to this actual advertisement, not saying it's on topic, but it's related.

And by the way, idiot..

You are now doing this. So you are equally stupid and childish as the other roleplay-owners.
Well that's their problem as they have issues and it is not rape which is what you guys are so pissed off about at the moment, the two girls that stabbed their FRIEND isn't rape its something that I think is stupid and very retarded. And Rape isn't related to Habbo at all as it is real life, but if you think its so wrong to have on a RP then talk to the owners of all rp's to take that command off as non of them will because the users probably really love that command. -_-

And I may be stupid but I know when something is really immature and stupid which is what we are arguing about right now.

Williams

May 7, 2012

We are discussing a rape command on a game which is related to life and Habbo as it's a command so I can post it here if I wish as it's related to this hotel so can you stop being so stupid and learn to read and what things mean before trying to type a lot of shit that makes no sense.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
We are discussing a rape command on a game which is related to life and Habbo as it's a command so I can post it here if I wish as it's related to this hotel so can you stop being so stupid and learn to read and what things mean before trying to type a lot of shit that makes no sense.
Obviously your stupid enough to keep replying to my quotes which will be cleaned some time because of this bull shit that we keep discussing. And we will probably get a warning for posting non-sense on a Habbo Advertisement.

Williams

May 7, 2012
Obviously your stupid enough to keep replying to my quotes which will be cleaned some time because of this bull shit that we keep discussing. And we will probably get a warning for posting non-sense on a Habbo Advertisement.

I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread