Vip

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Could the forums possibly have like a full range of colour selection like for example

Blue VIP
Yellow VIP
Green VIP
Purple VIP

and maybe all colours VIP subscription for though's who would like all the VIP's for a higher price.

Could bring more VIP purchases and it's more options for us as we have a limited selection at the moment.

Thanks.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Yeh i agree, it would make the forums all colourful

I would deffo have Purple every month lol

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Rasta will only add them if people buy them, Otherwise no point lol.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I know that's what I mean giving members a more selective range to purchase would get a couple more, not to mention the idea of the all subscription purchase would cost more can bring a tad more income, any way it's just a idea what has 50% chance of being added if people start to purchase VIP.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Just saying, Cause, Their is three al-right ones at the moment, If Rasta adds more he has to add all the user group, Then upload the images and do the user bars, No point if no one will even buy them when they're up lol.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Just saying, Cause, Their is three al-right ones at the moment, If Rasta adds more he has to add all the user group, Then upload the images and do the user bars, No point if no one will even buy them when they're up lol.

Ye I thought of that when I submitted the thread but look on the bright side more options and VIP will be more enjoyable.

Menstral

Nov 14, 2010
I agree with Sledmore, if the users are not buying the current VIP's then there is no point in Rasta adding any more VIP's, but I get where your coming from and I agree it would give more of a push.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
There is already a big push for the current ones, and still not very many people actually own a subscription... I personally would pay through Dao Pay but You barely get anything when you use Dao Pay to collect Money.

Users who are viewing this thread