Recruiting Video/Audio Editor For Youtube movies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Het DevBest, me again :)

I'm starting in the music bussiness so i need like 2-3 people that are REALLY GOOD in making video's and audio etc. etc.

If your interested/capable add me on skype: kevinschiphof

thx guys :)

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
What kind of music are you looking to produce? You can get royalty-free background music for Youtube videos with a simple Google search, if that's what you're looking for.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
What kind of music are you looking to produce? You can get royalty-free background music for Youtube videos with a simple Google search, if that's what you're looking for.

Yeah like hardstyle/house remixes <<<

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Ugh, nowadays i see 13/14/15 year olds saying this all the time! You do know that "music business" or any kind of business is serious stuff? You sound just like a kid who wants to make a quick buck (a habbotard too judging by your signature), even if you succeed in opening a website or such as, it will probably shut down after some time for lack of seriouness and dedication in your work. Take this from me, this stuff are not easy, you need to give your: time, money and so on in it! Not just hire couple of kids who claim to be "pro developers" and say you've got a business going! I'm not being negative or so, i'm being serious and i'm only saying the truth, and yes sometimes the truth hurts.
Im pro developer, get on our level please.

Can you make music yourself or are you looking for people who can make music?

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Im pro developer, get on our level please.

Can you make music yourself or are you looking for people who can make music?

Looking for people who can actually make i'm only good at mixes so like hardstyle/house REMIXES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread