[VID] MW3 BETA - Footage

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
I love how call of duty has become a phenomenon and little 13 year olds strive to become youtube's most famous call of duty player.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If this were real (which it most likely is not), I would not even consider buying the game.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
It's only the BETA, the BETA doesn't need a good menu as the people making it are focusing on the gameplay.

The beta of black ops was the same style as when it was released, that isn't even the MW3 logo and would Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer Games allow someone called "ProStarModder" take part in thier beta?

EDIT: Beta testing of games usually happens a month or so prior to the release, unless those guys work for Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer Games wich is unlikely.

Mustache

Jun 1, 2011
The beta of black ops was the same style as when it was released, that isn't even the MW3 logo and would Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer Games allow someone called "ProStarModder" take part in thier beta?

Yes, it whas the same style as the released one, as it whas released so i agree with that

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
This is fake. I love how you don't show in-game footage, only that footage there, and it really isn't hard to edit the lobby images.

Mustache

Jun 1, 2011
This is fake. I love how you don't show in-game footage, only that footage there, and it really isn't hard to edit the lobby images.

No it isent even that hard, and yes it is fake it's like the second time you said that although your right.

Users who are viewing this thread