[vid] bus hits snowman!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thats funny as lol.

Was reading the article in the newspaper the other day.

Can't believe he got fired, it would have only melted anyways & what people make a snowman in the middle of a bloody road lmao

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Damn that was a nice hit! But i think he got fired cus of the speed he had and the impact witht he snowman could've/did make/made a bulk in the bus?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I head this on the news the other day. I find it rather pathetic that the bus driver was fired for potentially stopping a terrible accident from occurring. The bus was large enough to take on the snowman, and not have any dangerous side effects. Whereas if someone in a small car were to hit it head on it could have been devastating. If anything the bus driver should have been rewarded.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I have to agree with Rasta, It's stupid this, A bus like that or a lorry would have no effect. But it is funny lol.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
well, i guess it depends on which material the bus were made off. The bus'es here in norway would've got a bulk into it's front because of the cheap material Volvo used in them. If it was of a hard material i do agree with you Rasta.

Users who are viewing this thread