[VID] BIRTHDAY BASHER

Donkashan

Jun 23, 2011

Have you ever bashed someone on your birthday?

-

Pow

Oct 19, 2011
Probably both.

Well just to be honest the term ''Gay'' is a unrespectfull term to use just as a video that he has made if he whas gay then i'd still respect him for the way he is but 'his videos are a little overrated and childish.

Donkashan

Jun 23, 2011
They're meant to be... Who would want to watch a 13 year old guy talking about politics and how David Cameron is being elected into the shit or whatnot.
And what do you mean by a little overrated?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
As always, not worth watching. ;)
Well just to be honest the term ''Gay'' is a unrespectfull term to use just as a video that he has made if he whas gay then i'd still respect him for the way he is but 'his videos are a little overrated and childish.
Homosexuality is "unrespectful"? If you had seen all the videos that this kid has posted in this forum, you'd probably have the same assumption.

Donkashan

Jun 23, 2011
  1. not all people judge other people on first site.. like everyone up there.
  2. get the fuck off of this post if you think it's a waste of time. You chose to watch it.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
This sucks.
Btw donakashan, who wouldn't make a video about how stupid our government is?

Pow

Oct 19, 2011
As always, not worth watching. ;)

Homosexuality is "unrespectful"? If you had seen all the videos that this kid has posted in this forum, you'd probably have the same assumption.

No it's not but to call others homo because they do diffrent

Donkashan

Jun 23, 2011
Umm, let's see;
; even though she's American.

- he's the most watched Youtuber ;O

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
  1. not all people judge other people on first site.. like everyone up there.
  2. get the fuck off of this post if you think it's a waste of time. You chose to watch it.

1. I didn't judge you on first site. I have watched and listened to a few of your videos, and each time I have the same reaction.
  2. Yes, I did chose to watch it, as it was posted in the entertainment section, so I assumed that it was entertaining. The thing is, it wasn't.

Donkashan

Jun 23, 2011
Then you know that this stuff i post isn't entertaining so don't bother clicking on it and hating on it? Kthanks.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Then you know that this stuff i post isn't entertaining so don't bother clicking on it and hating on it? Kthanks.
Why? Because I'd assume that you would take our advice, and create better content. You should have an area where you always do your videos, with a nice background. Have better quality video and audio, so that one can actually see and hear the content. Among other things.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
why the fuck post something almost no-body likes? Especially in the entertainment section? It wasn't entertaining at all.

Donkashan

Jun 23, 2011
If I look back through the threads I posted, there was no advice. Why don't you actually start giving me some and not hate?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
If I look back through the threads I posted, there was no advice. Why don't you actually start giving me some and not hate?
he actually did give you advice right now. And here's another one: Find content that may get people interested in watching your videos.

Users who are viewing this thread