VibeHotel Open Beta v1.0 - Bringing back the Nostalgia!

m00tjee

Feb 7, 2024
🌟 Attention all Retro enthusiasts! 🌟
Prepare yourselves for the ultimate Habbo Retro Hotel experience at or

We're not just another run-of-the-mill hotel; we're here to revolutionize the game with our customized CMS and Housekeeping tools, specifically tailored for Vibe by the brilliant mind of iNicollas.

At Vibe Hotel, your avatar is more than just a character—it's a reflection of your unique style and personality! Dive into our virtual wardrobe and unleash your creativity as you customize your avatar exactly the way you want. From head to toe, we've got all the drip you need to stand out from the crowd. Mix and match trendy outfits, accessorize with the latest fashion accessories, and express yourself like never before. With endless options at your fingertips, the only limit is your imagination! Join us at
and let your avatar shine in style. The spotlight is yours own it!
Vibe-Forum1.png

Unleash your creativity at Vibe Hotel with our room creation feature! Dive into a world where your imagination knows no bounds as you design and customize your own unique spaces. With access to over 30,000 furni items, the possibilities are endless. From sleek modern designs to cozy retro hideaways, bring your vision to life with ease. Whether you're hosting epic parties, designing cozy hangouts, or crafting intricate mazes, our extensive furni collection ensures you have everything you need to make your rooms truly one-of-a-kind. Join us at
and let your creativity run wild!

Vibe2.png

Not only are we bringing you a customized CMS and Housekeeping system, but we're also introducing two thrilling features: Vibe GOTW (Game of the Week) and User of the Week!

Vibe GOTW is where the fun truly begins. Each week, we'll select a game that promises endless entertainment and challenges. Get ready to show off your skills, compete with fellow Vibers, and climb the leaderboard for bragging rights and exclusive prizes that can be cashed out into real-life products!
Vibe3.png

Vibe4.png

But that's not all our User of the Week spotlight shines on the shining stars of our community. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a fresh-faced newcomer, if you're making waves and spreading good vibes in the hotel, you could be our next User of the Week! Enjoy special perks, recognition, and the admiration of your fellow Vibers.

These features aren't just about competition; they're about fostering camaraderie, celebrating achievements, and building a tight-knit community that's as vibrant as it is welcoming.

So, rally your friends, and get ready to dive into a world of excitement at Vibehotel. The adventure awaits!

See you in the hotel, The Vibehotel Team 🚀

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    459.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    658.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

m00tjee

Feb 7, 2024
Thread approved. Good luck!
I’d suggest making the url in the thread clickable, so those that need their arse wiping don’t have to copy & paste TrollFace
We had some encounters, I was scared of posting a url to be fair xD

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Quality CMS, personally not a fan of your changes though. Good luck with your hotel!

LFM

Sep 6, 2019
Looks good project. I check out the Hotel and it's looks good.
Best of luck with your project!

Love it pictures.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Personally do not like the changes of the CMS however, the UI design gives me that jungle "vibe". ;)

Best of luck!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Hadn't seen OrionCMS before, but it looks really cool. Good luck with the hotel. Why the choice to move away from just .NL to an English platform? It feels like the "Dutch retro space" is quite uncontested, mainly dominated by for example a Leet, which also has numerous shortcomings. Also feels like it would be harder to penetrate the "international/English-speaking market", as there's a lot of competition.

m00tjee

Feb 7, 2024
Hadn't seen OrionCMS before, but it looks really cool. Good luck with the hotel. Why the choice to move away from just .NL to an English platform? It feels like the "Dutch retro space" is quite uncontested, mainly dominated by for example a Leet, which also has numerous shortcomings. Also feels like it would be harder to penetrate the "international/English-speaking market", as there's a lot of competition.
Thanks, Weasel! We appreciate your kind words about our modified version of OrionCMS. The decision to move to an English platform was driven by a desire to reach a wider audience of retro gaming enthusiasts beyond the Dutch market. While it may pose some challenges, we're confident in our unique features and dedicated team to make Vibehotel stand out. We're excited for the journey ahead and we have a lot of work to do!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thanks, Weasel! We appreciate your kind words about our modified version of OrionCMS. The decision to move to an English platform was driven by a desire to reach a wider audience of retro gaming enthusiasts beyond the Dutch market. While it may pose some challenges, we're confident in our unique features and dedicated team to make Vibehotel stand out. We're excited for the journey ahead and we have a lot of work to do!

I honestly think you're making the wrong choice there, even though I get the idea. However, especially as a newcomer, penetrating the international market for retros is very hard. There's a lot of competition, and as you as owner are based in the Netherlands, it's also hard to take up the other timezones (such as the US), and properly support them. That's probably the biggest part of the possible reachable market.

Of course it is completely up to you guys, but I would reconsider going for English, and try to tap into the Dutch community. There's a lot of people there up "for grabs", little competition, and the competition that is there, often is sub par in quality.

Recurvey

Feb 11, 2024
I was super surprised when I saw this thread :D early feb I bought the same domain name.xyz
Fun to see more people love the Vibe. Goodluck to your Vibehotel! <3

m00tjee

Feb 7, 2024
I was super surprised when I saw this thread :D early feb I bought the same domain name.xyz
Fun to see more people love the Vibe. Goodluck to your Vibehotel! <3
Very funny! Guess the name itself and it's use shows that we definitely have some good taste :D

Users who are viewing this thread