VERY IMPORTANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Someone went on my account and by looks of things posted im gay and something around devbest but they have aslo go me banned from shoutbox, Any chance i can get unbanned? also i have changed my pass

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hello,

It appears today at 6:37 AM (UK, GMT) the user ( ) had accessed your account and created several threads, wall posts, shout box messages and changed your custom title.

The other users previous usernames:
Spears to cock Friday
BritneySpears to Spears Aug 6, 2013
Homosexual to BritneySpears Jul 30, 2013
Wonton to Homosexual Jul 20, 2013
666 to Wonton Jul 9, 2013
Whistle to 666 Feb 3, 2013
Owl to Whistle Jan 25, 2013

Today at 6:39 AM (UK, GMT) is when the posts started to be made and changes to your account were made. A different IP address was used however I can verify that this user had used the same web browser to access as our logs use cache & cookies.

Would you like me to take further action on this user? Or can you confirm that you had let this user access your account.

Also could you please change your custom title ( ), I have also deleted all of the wall posts, threads and unbanned you from the shoubox.

- EDIT -

has already banned if you can confirm that you let access your account please message as soon as possible to remove the ban.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
yeah i know its him hes Abusing His Xznetworks staff Rights. Thanks for resolving the Prolem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread