[very hard]Coding an external program detecting positions

Makavely

Oct 31, 2018
So , i want to make in C# a program who is going to read habbo memory , read my position (int x, int y) , read the user name i enter in my program positions (int x , int y) and i'll make a condition so my program will say : You are near (username) , and my program will then write : "hello (username)" in habbo.

I'm really good at c# coding but i have no idea how i could read my position and the user position aswell , any clue on how i could do it ?

I know this is very complicated..

Makavely

Oct 31, 2018
Why does this need to be an external program? Why don't you just code this into the emulator to accept console commands
I don't want to make it into the emulator because it's not my server. I want to do it for a wired game in habbo , when I get near of someone ( something like : if(user1.x - user1.y < 2 && user1.y - user2.y <2) then it will write : Hey user2 ! )

try check the code from push/pull commands and copy paste it
Very good idea , i gave a look to the push / pull codes and i understood how it works now. The question is , how can i do this from an external program to make it work for a habbo server.

I would be VERY GRATEFUL if someone found how to do it , i can even pay money for it 'cause i really want it.

Thanks for your help :)

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
I don't want to make it into the emulator because it's not my server. I want to do it for a wired game in habbo , when I get near of someone ( something like : if(user1.x - user1.y < 2 && user1.y - user2.y <2) then it will write : Hey user2 ! )

Very good idea , i gave a look to the push / pull codes and i understood how it works now. The question is , how can i do this from an external program to make it work for a habbo server.

I would be VERY GRATEFUL if someone found how to do it , i can even pay money for it 'cause i really want it.

Thanks for your help :)
First off, I don't think something like this would be applicable to just any server as you would need to know how Rooms and Users are modelled in the server. So it would need to be specific to one server.

Running through the problem in my head, it also seems like you would need to hook into some sort of api endpoint for the server in order to get this sort of information externally.

I can't think of a quick solution to this without writing the code in the emulator or without having some endpoint exposed so you could hook this external program into the server.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If you do not have access to write code in the server, you cannot achieve this. You can't force messages from.an external program that would be heavily exploited if you could

Users who are viewing this thread