Verse Hotel - Re-Opening !

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf788

Jan 12, 2011
logo.png

Hello DevBest ! Welcome to Verse Hotel's Grand Re-Opening!
VERSE HOTEL - ALL LINKS UPDATED TOMORROW - Join Now or Beware ! :)
Prior Background Information of Verse Hotel:
Before we begin, I would like to say that I am proud to present the New Grand Re-Opening of Verse Hotel! Originally Verse Hotel opened up in the Beginning of January (2013) but later closed down in March (2013) due to Financial encounters. However, with a new source of income, better management and accounting skills, we have finally decided that it's time to bring back Verse Hotel. When Verse had closed - we left with 60+ users online daily. We plan to double that within the first 3 months of being open! Without further or do, I'd like to present, the one, the only - Verse Hotel!

Introduction:
Well, as you previously heard we have previously opened before, and now we're coming back. Our launch date is expected to be on: Sunday, November 3rd, 2013. We have thought about the pro's and con's of opening the hotel, we've thought of how this may affect the retro community. But without a doubt, we think this to be a large benefit, bringing in unique, and interesting, and old school styles back to the retro world! We are working on making the hotel the one experience that you will never forget, the experience which will keep you coming back for more. The experience, is the only experience where you can have the time of your life and have old school ties into the retro!

Server Specifications:
Unmetered Bandwidth
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
DDos Protected
5GB of Dedicated Ram
Uplink of 1GBP/S

Economy:
Upon registration each user will receive 12,000 credits, 2,500 pixels, and 5 shells. While every 60 minutes each user will also receive a recurring amount of 1,500 credits and 500 pixels. While this is standard procedure for most hotels, we add many different bonuses throughout the week. From gaming competitions, to events hosted by staff and members there are always ways to boost the economy. To top it all off, we display a weekly rare for the amount of: 2 Shells, and 5,000 Credits.

Staff:
Our staff team is not only the most elite, most professional, but most well trained team compared to most retros. We have strict guidelines and procedures that must be followed in order to stay as part of Verse Hotel. Our hotel has one of the most elite hierarchy setup for administration. It goes as follows:
Management: Owner, Manager
Administration: Department Heads
Moderation: Department Members
Trainee: Trial's

The Good Stuff:
Verse Hotel is currently using a RevCMS edit and Phoenix 3.11. Verse Hotel is professionally managed by only the smartest and certified programmers and developers. We have the latest clothing enhancements for our users.

Index
ziolxf.png

Verse User Page
33kxbb4.png

Client Home Page

Accessories
2i8u4jp.png

Clothing
15edzsl.png

Coats

2me5v88.png

Limited Edition
2eqgort.png

Wired
5k3xhd.png

Conclusion:
Now that you've obviously spent and wasted your time reading this entire advertisement, and viewing our awesome pictures, I think it's time that you're ready for what you've all been waiting for: The Link! Well here it goes, without further or do, I would like to present you with the one, the only, the new hotel. Click "VERSE HOTEL"

VERSE HOTEL - LINK WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Nothing special or unique about this hotel, same old phoenix hotel. But i can see that u've have a custom changing looks :) Good luck.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I don't see the need in posting 3 images of the clothing system. Nothing's been edited in the catalogue and (also) I don't see the need in uploading an image of the wired?
You haven't even changed the weekly rare's.

On another hand, I do like how you've aligned the logo on the homepage.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I do not yet see a link.
Is the hotel failing before the opening?

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
Hi guys, I'm the Owner of Verse, we have updated a lot after these images.
The reason it isn't up yet is because we have decided to move Verse to a 8GB Dedicated Server, we are currently waiting for the Dedi and then Verse will be up and this thread will be updated.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
There's nothing really different about it.. but still, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread