Verse Hotel // r63b // Latest Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013

Prior Background Information of Verse Hotel:

Before we begin, I would like to say that I am proud to present the New Grand Re-Opening of Verse Hotel! Originally Verse Hotel opened up in the Beginning of January (2013) but later closed down in March (2013) due to Financial encounters. However, with a new source of income, better management and accounting skills, we have finally decided that it's time to bring back Verse Hotel. When Verse had closed - we left with 50+ users online daily. We plan to at least hit that again within the first month of being open! Without further or do, I'd like to present, the one, the only - Verse Hotel!

Introduction:
Well, as you previously heard we have previously opened before, and now we're coming back. We have thought about the pro's and con's of opening the hotel, we've thought of how this may affect the retro community. But without a doubt, we think this to be a large benefit, bringing in unique, and interesting, and old school styles back to the retro world! We are working on making the hotel the one experience that you will never forget, the experience which will keep you coming back for more. The experience, is the only experience where you can have the time of your life and have old school ties into the retro!

Economy:
Upon registration each user will receive 20,000 credits, 3,500 duckets. While every 10 minutes each user will also receive a recurring amount of 200 credits and 150 duckets. While this is standard procedure for most hotels, we add many different bonuses throughout the week. From gaming competitions, to events hosted by staff and members there are always ways to boost the economy.

Staff:
Our staff team is not only the most elite, most professional, but most well trained team compared to most retros. We have strict guidelines and procedures that must be followed in order to stay as part of Verse Hotel. Our hotel has one of the most elite hierarchy setup for administration. It goes as follows:
Management: Owner, Manager, Administrator
Moderation: Senior Moderator, Moderator, Trial Moderator
Events: Event's Staff

The Good Stuff:
Verse Hotel is currently using a Private Edit of Plus Emulator, it is very stable and has not crashed once yet. As for the CMS, we're using RevCMS and a nice edit of the Habbo Clean Theme. We update our Theme constantly, adding new features and what users suggest.

CMS Me Page: ( If you want to see other pages, register an account. )
zNaWzZE.png

Client:

32Rxhcp.png

oXpTGqm.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't like the habbo.swf that looks like a R63 swf , you should update that to make it unique for your hotel. The index is a little plain and boring, I like the centered logo

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Looking good, I like how you have the logo in the centre of the header but I'd consider removing the 'users online' bit off the me page because with 20+ users online that's going to get messy. Registered; best of luck.

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
Thanks guys, yeah I still have some changes to make to the CMS, might make a Custom Bootstrap theme soon, we have currently hit 139 registered users.

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
This hotel is actually pretty good, I have never seen a logo like that one before. The only thing that really didn't interest me is the client design, it's like everyone elses (try to change that!). You have a welcoming and friendly community --which will help you later, looks to be 10 users a day--pretty damn good. As others said on this thread, the CMS could be edited a little bit more, not a fan of the flakey snow in the header.

Another thing I didn't really like was the hotel sidebar with Quests, Rooms and such-- you should consider editing those icons to something more habbo related and not images so soft. Keep up the good work and your hotel will hit the front page of retrolist
panda-emoticon-61.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread