Recruiting VARIOUS ROLES on Hotel!

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have recently gotten back into Habbo Retros and have decided to open one of my own again. In the past, I have owned a couple of fairly unsuccessful V18 hotels (no more then 20 daily users, but I'm pleased to say that I'm back with an R63B hotel! The hotel is of course VPS hosted, has a .com domain and runs Plus EMU with basic RevCMS (on which I am currently performing several edits)! Of course, it is my plan to continue customizing the hotel, to help us become more unique! The hotel became active yesterday and I have had a small BETA test group who have all experienced no issues. In terms of current permanent staff, it is just myself as the Hotel Owner.

What I'm looking for are ~2 professional staff members. To provide the best experience for our users, I have created a number of roles, each of which have different responsibilities, whether it is ensuring user safety or overseeing events. With that being said, what I'm looking for right now is a User Experience Manager (responsible for overseeing the Event Hosts & Event Manager as well as creating a welcoming environment for users) and a Moderation Manager (this role is fairly self-explanatory).

Of course, I do some expectations for staff members. You should have previous experience as a Staff Member (in any capacity) on a hotel, excellent room-building skills (for building public rooms), and the willingness to advertise our hotel on various forums, boards and servers. Obviously, you need to be mature, professional, and active. Being from North America, it would be ideal to find a staff member from overseas to ensure 24/7-ish staff coverage.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or leave a reply. To apply, please go to :

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to chatting with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread