Oct 6, 2011
Since Valentines Day is coming up I decided to make some customs,

Screenshot;

Download; Contains SWF's + SQL's

Credits to George/Meap for writing the SQL's
Credits to from RGezone

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
They're okay I guess. I don't like the type of holos people make these days. the triangular shape of it is just weird. I only like the old kind of one. Not too keen on the hearts coming out of the dragon. Overall, good release.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
They're okay I guess. I don't like the type of holos people make these days. the triangular shape of it is just weird. I only like the old kind of one. Not too keen on the hearts coming out of the dragon. Overall, good release.
I would like you to try to make a spinning holo. There are over like 50 images in 1 swf, and they are all bits and pieces so its hard to see what exactly you are working with. I am surprised someone hasn't taken the Mario holo and change his hat green and made him a little taller though.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
I would like you to try to make a spinning holo. There are over like 50 images in 1 swf, and they are all bits and pieces so its hard to see what exactly you are working with. I am surprised someone hasn't taken the Mario holo and change his hat green and made him a little taller though.
Is it that hard? You dont need "like 50". Even 10 or 20 would be enough to make it look alright when it spin. You just the different shots from different angles to use.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Is it that hard? You dont need "like 50". Even 10 or 20 would be enough to make it look alright when it spin. You just the different shots from different angles to use.
No you need to do all the images or it won't look right. You There are 47 images

Oct 11, 2014
Since Valentines Day is coming up I decided to make some customs,

Screenshot;

Download; Contains SWF's + SQL's

Credits to George/Meap for writing the SQL's
Credits to from RGezone
love the Background (Tokyo Ghoul)

Users who are viewing this thread