Vabbo Hotel ~ r63b ~ DDoS Protected ~ PlusEMU ~ Hiring ~ Join Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
What your describing yourself as is lack of effort. This advertisement by far wont get you any users. You have to make an advertisement appealing to the eye so that people will most likely join your hotel, and stay if it's good or not. What you're not understanding is, is that you have to put more effort into this hotel for it to be anywhere near success.

Also your url link sounds no where near a habbo retro name. Lol facepalm.jpg

Somethings to add to your hotel advertisement:
What makes you guys stand out, what do you have to offer for users?
More screenshots
You say your hotel is full of potential, but how can I believe that seeing this advertisement?
Do you guys have a banner?
Why do you have a habbo logo?

Please, we have enough "boring" hotels. Put more effort into your work.

Goodluck.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
tbh i wont be signing up to it but good luck though looks like your gonna need it

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hello!
My name is AlexSup, buut you can call me Alex. You probably don't know me very well as I am very quiet in the devbest community, but some friends have released a hotel, it's great, but the only problem is -- we need more users.
Here is a shot of the me page --
4328-096a916d475da0d32e486af1769b9c51.jpg

4330-02d017444bf75604f9f33c2ca101b0be.jpg

It is still a work in progress, but still enjoyable.

For our emu, we use plus and for our CMS we use a somewhat edited version of Uber.
We have a experienced staff team, 100% DDoS Protection, constantly having fun, updated catalog, hiring users, and a good emu.
Active 24/7, we enjoy getting new users, hosting events, having discussion, including everyone and overall having a safe, good time.
Our hotel is full of potential, so why not join the fun?
Thanks.

-AlexSup
Outdated Emulator.
Basic CMS.

What do you really have to offer?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
CMS does need editing a little but I'm sure that will come in time with you being a new hotel, EMU is just regular PlusR2 but good luck!

@Moonshine "outdated Emulator" I don't think it being outdated means anything just look at PHX hotels.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
They shouldnt even allow this advertisement from how shit it is ngl, trying hard to be "babbo" putting it as "vabbo", putting your own name as "Wuoto", the cms your using is a release from while ago same as the emulator. If you cant make a good retro simply..... DONT OWN ONE! :D

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
They shouldnt even allow this advertisement from how shit it is ngl, trying hard to be "babbo" putting it as "vabbo", putting your own name as "Wuoto", the cms your using is a release from while ago same as the emulator. If you cant make a good retro simply..... DONT OWN ONE! :D
Almost every hotel is running on something released(Whether they edit it or not) plus he can do whatever he wants with his site so please.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
But now he's using Meth0d as his username bitch who the fuck you think you are?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Please link the images directly. (The photo icon near the smiley face)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Are you fucking out of your mind? impersonating a respected developer is a big no no. (Talking about meth0d here, I don't know who "Wouto" is)

iJase

Apr 8, 2012
dosent look appealing so i won't be signing up need to make the hotel unique change swfs edit catalogue custom hotel view etc. not alot of effort has gone into this hotel just a case of following a tutorial by sounds of it and bang oh welcome to my hotel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread