V26 rp DCRS

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Hey there.

Okay, as you may see, i write alot with errors xD, I'v got all my errors sorted apart from one.

DCRS..

v26 Rp dcrs are no where to be found? Iv looked for days and i cant seem to find any?

Could someone Find some for me or Explain how i could host them myself? Thanks!

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Check rival forums, that's where I got mine.
Google is your bestfriend btw. You may say "I've already googled it though" either way, that's where I found working ones so I know for a fact you aren't looking good enough. Simple things like this are easy to find, so look for a few days before posting a thread..

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
They should be on the pastebin I showed you, It should come with it on the cms download link they should be named misc. Here's the download link with cms included :

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Check rival forums, that's where I got mine.
Google is your bestfriend btw. You may say "I've already googled it though" either way, that's where I found working ones so I know for a fact you aren't looking good enough. Simple things like this are easy to find, so look for a few days before posting a thread..

There aint many DCRS's out there anymore

They should be on the pastebin I showed you, It should come with it on the cms download link they should be named misc. Here's the download link with cms included :

Habborp.com don't work as it r63

Users who are viewing this thread