[v26] Emulator Connection Problem

Frequency

Jun 29, 2011
Hey,

I am trying to set up a v26 hotel and get the emulator running on my VPS. I bought a domain and uploaded the phpretro files and htaccess like I'm supposed to. I then created a username & database in the mySQL. I then edited the mysql.ini in my emulator folder to the database I set up in the domain cPanel like normally as well. When I go to run the emulator, it gives off a red error and closes quickly to where I can't screenshot it or view it.

I've tried multiple emulators (6+) and nothing. I have tried just setting it up on XAMPP and still the same issues. The guys at my VPS provider said that they do support Habbo Retros. So I think I'm doing something wrong. ^__^

Thanks,
Tyler

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
ok and also install this -

thats the mysql connector which is also required.
If everything is set up correctly as you said it is, then once this is installed, it will work

Frequency

Jun 29, 2011
Yeah, I have the latest ODBC connector and the NET connector Kaz put, and still nothing. I know it's something with not wanting to connect to mySQL because it works fine on my laptop itself through XAMPP. And also, I am using HandyAndy's v26 Holograph Emulator.

Users who are viewing this thread