V26 Emu Help!

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Every time i try and connect to my client (V26 RP Hotel) it loads the hotel then after 1 second of loading it into the actual hotel it Disconnects me and this is what it says on the Emu. How do i fix? and bypass it saying error!

Untitled-1_zps4aac1363.png

If you cant see the picture go here:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
By the looks of that, it's trying to get data from a user who doesn't exist, maybe this is the friends list, clear the messenger tables (both requests and friends).

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Open your DC.err file in your emulator folder and post all the content here.
How do i post the whole folder? it has so much writing that it makes my browser tab lag out?:S

By the looks of that, it's trying to get data from a user who doesn't exist, maybe this is the friends list, clear the messenger tables (both requests and friends).
How do i do this?-.-

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
im on it but where is truncate?

Omg, Thankyou! It works;] But when i got into the room all of the furni come up in boxes and say PH on top?

Either the furniture's CCT file isn't there or the hof_furni location is wrong, check the variables that the link matches up.

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Either the furniture's DCR file isn't there or the hof_furni location is wrong, check the variables that the link matches up.
Omg the dcrs folder is completly messed up? but that dcr pack was the only one i could get to work? could you give me a v26 dcr pack that works? thankyou.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Omg the dcrs folder is completly messed up? but that dcr pack was the only one i could get to work? could you give me a v26 dcr pack that works? thankyou.

My bad, I didn't mean the DCRs, I mean the furniture CCTs, they're either missing or not linked up properly, go check further (variables check if it's linked) and check if the folder exists.

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Nope, Dont work. Do you know any other v26 dcrs pack that i can download? i would be very gratefull if you could find one for me?

Users who are viewing this thread