v15 - Hand items missing

Br3nM

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys, over the last few weeks i've noticed every time i log in, my hand is always empty when i had items from the previous visit.. Seems to be more frequent lately. Is this just an old glitch kinda thing or is there a fix? Mind you I'm frequently working on the db if that plays a factor in it as well? More of a pain in the ass then anything..

Morohara

May 18, 2020
There should be a table in db that keeps track of each users inventory check to see if yours is there. Then let us know if that table/field is empty.

things you could try is seeing what happens when you buy an item first try to log off then back on see if your inventory is emptied. 2nd buy an item restart emu see if it’s that. Always attempt diagnosing the issue before asking for help so people can give you the correct information.

Br3nM

Dec 21, 2020
Did not quite understand!
Basically every time i log in my hand gets emptied when i leave items in it..
Post automatically merged:

There should be a table in db that keeps track of each users inventory check to see if yours is there. Then let us know if that table/field is empty.

things you could try is seeing what happens when you buy an item first try to log off then back on see if your inventory is emptied. 2nd buy an item restart emu see if it’s that. Always attempt diagnosing the issue before asking for help so people can give you the correct information.
Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated and i'll keep that in mind ! (Problem Resolved) - items table->room_id=0 - delete them !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread