Users disappear when sitting on Items.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Hello! I am having issue with something I am not sure if it's emulator or not I have my Old Emulator and the new one which is edited. Everything was working fine until we did some updates removed the Nux Alert.
Fixed the Navigator and then this happened:

You must be registered for see images attach

My user is sitting on that Chair when I move the chair I can see that the user was sitting however on the floor not on the chair. (Sometimes when you are sitting and you move the chair the user is still in a sitting position in the air for a second). I checked everything in the database and there is no issue I decided to run the old version of this emulator which had no issues with this.

It was working fine however the old version has not been updated for approximately a year and moving back to it is not an option for us.
I'm just wondering what could've caused the issue.

Also randomly when you shutdown the emulator and then restart it the emulator says the catalog items are missing however all of them are there.
It is very awkward our Emulator just does all these things randomly.

We did some updates on the Navigator and NucsAlerts. We never touched anything with items and then after that this happened we have been doing updates and we have had no issue till now.

Some Chairs work some don't which again we are not sure why it does that. If it was an issue in general then all chairs would do this not some.

We are trying to find why it's causing it but we can't think of a solution because we haven't touched anything related to this.

(Also happens with beds).

If anyone could help we would be much obliged.
Thank you and good day.

mxtt

playorbit.uk
Nov 29, 2017
Which Emulator is it you're talking about?
Check the stack height of the chairs in the database as that's what level you sit at.

Last edited:

Parsov

May 18, 2016
This is Plus Emulator edit. I'm sure it goes invisible if it was the database then it would not work with the old emulator I used the same database for both emulators.
It's mostly the Anna / Area furnitures. It commonly happens with the General Habbo furniture. We recently downgraded the SQL however again the old emulator is using the same DB so it would be happening on the old emulator also if the downgrade would be causing the issue.

This items works for some reason and the rest in the room don't.

Also there is no command like Invisible command or anything like that to cause the user to go invisible.
It just randomly started happening after the removal of NuxAlerts and I think Currency Notifications.
Which I don't think are in any way related to items.

mxtt

playorbit.uk
Nov 29, 2017
Try make another room and try place lots of furni. I'm curious as it is the Nux you edited. You avatar still might be in the 'tutorial' and you are unable to sit on certain furni? Just troubleshooting!

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Try make another room and try place lots of furni. I'm curious as it is the Nux you edited. You avatar still might be in the 'tutorial' and you are unable to sit on certain furni? Just troubleshooting!
That's what I was thinking. I'll try to do that now and I'll get back to you.
Post automatically merged:

It's not the case with the tutorial it happens even after you complete it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread