Users Can't Create Rooms (Help Please)

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hey,

I have got a retro on a vps, but i have got an issue where users can't create rooms unless they are in a rank for example rank 9 and above. When the user goes into the navigator on the room, then it says Navigator - Loading ... and it stays like that and when they click on Create room then nothing happens. I am using FluxRP

You must be registered for see images attach

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
There may be something in the database that configures this, but it could also be within a configuration file in the emulator or hard coded within the emulator itself.
Sorry for the extremely long reply. I have looked everywhere and the only reference i can see about creating a room is

Code:
/// <summary>
        /// Creates the room.
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="session">The session.</param>
        /// <param name="name">The name.</param>
        /// <param name="desc">The desc.</param>
        /// <param name="model">The model.</param>
        /// <param name="category">The category.</param>
        /// <param name="maxVisitors">The maximum visitors.</param>
        /// <param name="tradeState">State of the trade.</param>
        /// <returns>RoomData.</returns>
        internal RoomData CreateRoom(GameClient session, string name, string desc, string model, int category,
                                     int maxVisitors, int tradeState)
        {
            if (!_roomModels.Contains(model))
            {
                session.SendNotif(Plus.GetLanguage().GetVar("user_room_model_error"));

return null;
            }
            if (!session.GetHabbo().HasFuse("fuse_builder"))
            {
                session.SendNotif("You're not allowed to create a room.");
                return null;
            }

Thanks in advance

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
They don't have permissions to create rooms. you can change that in the database and give them permission to
What Database table am I looking for, because I don’t have a permissions table. It didn’t come with flux rp
Post automatically merged:

They don't have permissions to create rooms. you can change that in the database and give them permission to
I have got it, where any users can create rooms. It was under server_fuserights table

Last edited:

Bop

May 28, 2020
What Database table am I looking for, because I don’t have a permissions table. It didn’t come with flux rp
Post automatically merged:

I have got it, where any users can create rooms. It was under server_fuserights table
Awesome, good luck with that. I've never used any other emulators besides PlusEMU from Sledmore and Arcturus MS. Glad I could help tho.

Users who are viewing this thread