Request User Graphics Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Hello Devbest,

I'm wondering if anyone with good enough graphic skills could maybe make me a graphics package. If you dont know what I mean when I say 'Graphics Package', I mean as in many different images of my user. e.g. I had someone who made me a little one before e.g.

yo1jbfp4
apid5x25
i3qevmi1
8bonmuif
2pzd4zkm

------
But recently I have changed trademark looks to a 'weirder' look.

suhgbskk
j29zwvi1
gt8nkzo7
ia09suj4
hj93paxy

Maybe someone could edit these and make them look a little bit more like those up there.. If you want to get more images of myself on a Habbo generator - 'SackRace' will get the right looks :)

Regards,

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
These look really nice.

"I'm wondering if anyone with good enough graphic skills could maybe make me a graphics package."
I'll be sure to ask a few people.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Thanks , Looking forward to maybe seeing some.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Thanks Xyro, Just wondering, You know a time they'll be done by? just out of curiosity.
Thanks.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Thanks <3 If you gabby started already.
'azzaMatt' into a font generator will be perfect. If you've already started then no worries because I use both looks very often.
Thanks,

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Just wondering if Reedz recieved these.. I can't do them but seriously, if you say you're going to try then try, and reply back if you can't do it.. Sorry if this is against the rules since this was so long ago but seriously.. at least inform the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread