*****.us R63 Custom CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2015
LgRJxfh.png

Hi Devbest

I have opened a hotel called Bubbo Hotel, It is R63 and has a Nice CMS I aim to keep the hotel open and grow the economy.

MJfSZ9l.png

Bubbo Hotel is running on Gold Tree emulator 3.0 but has allot of cool commands here are some -

Pet command -

Punch Kiss etc -

And Much More!

What makes us unique!

uGEVkcP.png

We provide custom Clothing, Like Candy Land and Dinosaur Clothing we also do additional addons Clothing (Fresh has them)

Not just the clothing that makes us unique but the CMS and the commands are unique.

CMS -

ASsIwv9.gif

Bubbo Hotel has 0 Scammers on the hotel if you get scammed we will deposit all your Money and Rares back to you.

Bubbos Vip is VERY cheap.

H5OQuUD.gif

Bubbo Hotel does not Tolerate Racism, If you are caught being Racist you will get a IP Ban forever.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
CMS needs alot of work nothing special, looks like an same old r63 nothing unique really, if you're staying r63 maybe atleast make the CMS more unique. anyhow good luck!

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Nah, everyone has the "Pet Command and Kiss etc" Not much of an excitement. And I'm going with Westyy's Comment.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
nice "custom cms" weird that ive seen more than 40 hotels with it and "custom emulator" weird ive seen that too in 40 hotels, nothing unique nor custom on this. Lets be honest here, the only thing ppl do now is download and set it up, no jackshit is unique anymore in retros.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Nothing unique that really makes your hotel appealing among the numerous hotels that have the same features. Maybe you shouldn't call it custom too seeing as it's basic as hell. Best of luck to your hotel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread