Recruiting Urgently looking for a lead dev and active mods.

kmjvns

Jun 5, 2021
It's been sometimes since I played habbo / retros and the past year, its mostly filled with toxic community or m.i.a staffs = dead hotel.
So was hoping to create one and hopefully be one of the best retro out there with nice community ongoing.

Might not be able to pay you guys for now but I'll be paying for the vps and etc.
The profits that the hotel will be getting will go to the billing before stand by for next month. Extra would be given to hopefully split amongst staff or use it for community rewards.

This is what I'm currently looking for :
Lead dev
Co-lead dev

Head Mod
Co Mod

Since it's a new hotel, I was hoping to have a few people who would like to volunteer to advertise the hotel.
And yes, I'll come up with a system for people to get rewarded with every successful active user.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

km32

May 13, 2011
Longtime habbo fag and would love to play with some sort of maturity in the staff team again. Would be highly interested, also know quite a bit of programming and such,

BurningAmber

Jun 6, 2021
I'll happily apply for Head Mod, I have courses on coding etc with Python. So hoping to learn Dev soon. Feel free to message me!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
If you want a hotel, your best bet is to pick up a community project like Arcturus MS + BrainCMS and just start trying things. At the end of the day, you will have the same experience that a "free" developer will bring to the table and you can grow your site freely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Cleared the thread. Familiarise yourself with the rules: ( ) "please give constructive feedback in your post, and only post if you are interested in the recruitment".

My opinion to the OP; be careful when hiring a developer, paid/free - do your research and good luck!

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread