[URGENT] TCP Setup issues

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
So I never have setup a TCP before, but the way it seemed to me it would be as easy as entering in your details to your provider and then get the supplied IP and port and then replace your client details with that... I did this and restarted the emu, all the connections were coming through the TCP however they were all dropping, does anyone know what I did wrong? or what I haven't done?
More info:
I'm sure I entered in all the info right
I edited connection.info.host and connection.info.port to the ones supplied by TCP
TCP provider is HostSavor and they support port 30000 (from what I understand)
For now... I am running my hotel without a TCP and there are a lot of scumbags out there wanting to test their booting skills... all help is greatly appreciated! If you need to know any more info don't hesitate to ask, I want to be as specific as possible. Much love to everyone who even thinks about helping!

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
TCP proxy* how ever the port they give you will not be 30000, that port will only be the one you configured your emulator with. for example my proxy port is 5238, so the question is have you been on thier control panel and actually checked what ip they have given you and have you added the proxy ip into your client? and also did you add the fix into CrossDomain.cs?

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
TCP proxy* how ever the port they give you will not be 30000, that port will only be the one you configured your emulator with. for example my proxy port is 5238, so the question is have you been on thier control panel and actually checked what ip they have given you and have you added the proxy ip into your client? and also did you add the fix into CrossDomain.cs?
Now we're getting somewhere what's crossdomain.cs? What do I do? and yes I have verified the ip & ports several times.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0';
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1';
UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

Open your proxy port

setup proxy in client.php

Users who are viewing this thread