[Urgent] Need SWFs (Not Loading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileylol

Apr 7, 2013
Ok so here is the deal. I've looked for the past week for proper SWFs for my Retro, and I can't find any, I've looked through dozens of threads on various forums and for one reason or another the SWF packs just don't work or suck. Now, I thought I finally found what I was looking for when I found Brop's release. Finally, up to date SWFs that were English.

But nope, nothing loads. My character is white, the furniture, the room icons, the badges, the client works but none of that appears properly. SAY IT "It's your external_variables" WELL NO, it isn't! All of my links are working and I've checked each one to make sure it goes to the proper files. I can't find the solution to this issue, so I assume the SWFs must be the issue.

I either need someone to offer me a solution to this problem, or someone to help me find updated working SWFs. I'm using Phoenix.

Thank you!

rileylol

Apr 7, 2013
Bah, except the SWF's dont include the latest items or anything, and I crash when I look at certain pages in the catalog and type in chat... on to the next issues I guess

rileylol

Apr 7, 2013
Fixed, my rank was 8 instead of 7. I appreciate you making this SWF pack but it's lacking a lot of the furniture (Dungeon, Limited Edition, Etc) I need to find a pack with almost everything.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Please read the Section Rules on Private Support ( ):
Teamviewer & Join.me:
Please refrain from offering help via Teamviewer, if you wish to offer help this way it can be done using the private messaging system. Posting things such as 'What's your TV ID?' is not useful for people who have the same problem, because of this, any posts regarding Teamviewer will be regarded as spam and dealt with appropriately - The same rule applies for join.me!

However, problem solved, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread