UrbanRP | RevCMS RP Skin

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Haha, this isn't a CMS, it's a design - The people that use it must fill in the blanks.

Pluz
yeah fair enough but what im saying is not everyone is a good developer so not everyone knows how to make a create business form or create gang form or my properties section and stuff like that so you should fix that up and release a complete version

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
yeah fair enough but what im saying is not everyone is a good developer so not everyone knows how to make a create business form or create gang form or my properties section and stuff like that so you should fix that up and release a complete version

Alright I get you, first of all I don't have an RP Database nor' an RP Emulator (RealityRP or RealityRP Sources won't even get close to my Downloads).
If they don't know how to do it, then they could just learn? can't be that hard to run a few queries.

Last of all, It was just a Skin, not an RP Edited CMS ;p all I released was a design a chucked together, sorry you thought differently.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
ill make a noob friendly verison of this release so ill create a good stable clean database and ill write the code for the business page gang page and property page

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
"ill make a noob friendly verison of this release so ill create a good stable clean database and ill write the code for the business page gang page and property page"

I hope your joking right.
This is as noob friendly as it gets... The gang page and that isn't too hard just use a RP database and pull information with OOP...
This release is generally clean. Code can be awkward but try making it more 'noob' friendly and you'll fuck this up big time.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I don't like the register but other than that, great work! Hope to see you releasing more!

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Great Release, I might release my RevCMS RP Skin Habbo alongside a Decent Housekeeping and Emulation.

Users who are viewing this thread