UrbanRP | RevCMS RP Skin

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
Hey guys,
I've been working on this RevCMS Theme because I was bored, I've got no use for it, as i'm not planning on making an RP any time soon (Wouldn't mind like, just money is always tricky to get hold of, if you catch my drift)

Alright anyways lets get down to the main point of this thread;

Whats included:
  • Index Page, sleek design
  • Register Page
  • Me Page
  • Account Page
  • Gangs (Template)
  • Business (Template)
  • Property (Template)
  • I made individual CSS files for each page, easier to edit.
Whats not included (Downsides): (Nothing you can't do)
  • Store (Template)
  • No PHP, as I don't have an RP Database, and I'm definitely not using RealityRP.
  • The CSS doesn't fall on each other as I was only making a quick design (To make new ContentBoxes you'll need to edit & position in the CSS)
  • Client.php isn't included, you'll have to place your own in there.
  • Housekeeping isn't there, you'll have to place your own.
  • ToS hasn't been made.
  • Online Page hasn't been made.
Images;
Index =
Register =
Me =
Account Settings =
Gangs Template =
Business =
Property =

Like I said in the above, none of the CSS falls, re-size's, etc automaticly, you have to edit the pixels in the CSS file for that page.

Don't like it don't download it, simple as that.

Download (Mediafire):

Credits;
Habb.biz for the Index design idea.
RocCF for the Slider & Navigation idea.

Works with the Phoenix Database.
Enjoy - Pluz xoxo

Last edited:

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
all yu added was a new designed index, and register put in a php div box and dats it. heres the original PlusRP theme

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
I was waiting for people like yourself to come along, happens with every theme thats released here, if you don't want it, don't comment, just wasting time.

That "PlusRP" theme, isn't there "Theme" as that theme was made by the old HabboRP owner.

Content Boxes look similar? how's that the original? Don't like it, don't use it.
The end.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
I was waiting for people like yourself to come along, happens with every theme thats released here, if you don't want it, don't comment, just wasting time.

That "PlusRP" theme, isn't there "Theme" as that theme was made by the old HabboRP owner.

Content Boxes look similar? how's that the original? Don't like it, don't use it.
The end.
I Was stating the things that I saw that was edited and what I liked. Like I said it only looks like you've edit the index and register which is good and added a content box and a radio inside the box. that it. Im telling you the things that I saw and the things that were not a good edit. if you don't like mean comments then don't post little edits. if u do post little edits please send a notice to your thread. This is how you learn better at what to do when people have harsh comments of what they like, and what they didn't like or need to be edited. now imam stop talking on this topic b4 I get off topic.

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
I Was stating the things that I saw that was edited and what I liked. Like I said it only looks like you've edit the index and register which is good and added a content box and a radio inside the box. that it. Im telling you the things that I saw and the things that were not a good edit. if you don't like mean comments then don't post little edits. if u do post little edits please send a notice to your thread. This is how you learn better at what to do when people have harsh comments of what they like, and what they didn't like or need to be edited. now imam stop talking on this topic b4 I get off topic.
It's not Little Edits my friend, it's a theme that I made, yes it looks similar to the HabboRP theme, but it's not, as that theme was smaller, and horrid, the only thing thats the same is the ContentBox, and they're not exact either, take a more in depth look at the CSS, and HTML before you criticize

@Obodiah No sorry :[.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I'm sure I have seen the index on another hotel (Not an English one)
Sorry just read credits.
Anyhow. I love the general theme on me/settings etc. Good work just needs more features.

Last edited:

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
I thought I would enjoy working with this mini theme....
So I did. Not complete.
I'm adding a slider for the register such as url.com/index#registerslide which is gonna be pretty cool.
Also I made the css tidier what was with all the fkn .div. .class info lol

Last edited:

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
div, It makes it look a lot tidier in my mind, you could easily just remove the div from it;p

Remember, it's just a quick theme, no sweat wen't into it, RP's these days, have no good styles, I thought I'd just give one to you ;D

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
div, It makes it look a lot tidier in my mind, you could easily just remove the div from it;p

Remember, it's just a quick theme, no sweat wen't into it, RP's these days, have no good styles, I thought I'd just give one to you ;D
I've been editing it heavily for a normal hotel.. Which my hotel will use with pride. Then Ill be trying my luck at making it a proper roleplay theme with all the RP functions intergrated and make it look boss

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Hey guys,
I've been working on this RevCMS Theme because I was bored, I've got no use for it, as i'm not planning on making an RP any time soon (Wouldn't mind like, just money is always tricky to get hold of, if you catch my drift)

Alright anyways lets get down to the main point of this thread;

Whats included:
  • Index Page, sleek design
  • Register Page
  • Me Page
  • Account Page
  • Gangs (Template)
  • Business (Template)
  • Property (Template)
  • I made individual CSS files for each page, easier to edit.
Whats not included (Downsides): (Nothing you can't do)
  • Store (Template)
  • No PHP, as I don't have an RP Database, and I'm definitely not using RealityRP.
  • The CSS doesn't fall on each other as I was only making a quick design (To make new ContentBoxes you'll need to edit & position in the CSS)
  • Client.php isn't included, you'll have to place your own in there.
  • Housekeeping isn't there, you'll have to place your own.
  • ToS hasn't been made.
  • Online Page hasn't been made.
Images;
Index =
Register =
Me =
Account Settings =
Gangs Template =
Business =
Property =

Like I said in the above, none of the CSS falls, re-size's, etc automaticly, you have to edit the pixels in the CSS file for that page.

Don't like it don't download it, simple as that.

Download (Mediafire):

Credits;
Habb.biz for the Index design idea.
RocCF for the Slider & Navigation idea.

Works with the Phoenix Database.
Enjoy - Pluz xoxo
nice release mate but you might want to think about completing the cms before releasing it other then that nice release 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread