Show DevBest upload2.us layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I didn't know where was the best place to put this, so I put it in this section.

Anyway, you may have heard about my file uploading website, . Well - I've been doing a lot of updates on it lately and decided to create a new layout for it.

I wanted to get your opinions on this design I have done:

1313726840-layout3.PNG

The box that appears underneath that silver cog will only appear once you click the cog, and disappear when you click it again.

The box that appears under the "Help" link will appear when a drop-down menu is required for a navigation menu.

All positive/negative criticism is appreciated. Bare in mind, this is the second proper template I have designed for something I'm doing.

Thanks,
- m0nsta.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks for the positive feedback! :)

Is there anything you would change? I'm looking for any sort of feedback really so I won't be offended.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
You could add a checkbox to make sure the TOS was accepted, but layout-wise it's perfect nothing I'd change, anyway.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You could add a checkbox to make sure the TOS was accepted, but layout-wise it's perfect nothing I'd change, anyway.
Thanks Retroa. I'll get on it now :)

I won't be keeping this layout as persistant as the current one on upload2.us, somethings will be changed on certain pages. This is index.php as of now.

Ran

Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Oct 1, 2010
m0nsta, I hate you,
You know why? Your the most talented person i have seen :(
Wish i could code/design as good as you!

Reactions: Ki

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
It's beautiful, you just need to add a little more color to it. and it should work fine.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Hey, I'll use it no matter what the theme. I love Upload2.us, its the best, I'm even in the top users list (Josh) :D

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks for all the great feedback :D

So far I've made pretty good progress even if I do say so myself:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Cheers bud :)!

Time to work on the "navigation roll over drop down menu" now :p

Reecey

Mar 6, 2012
Damn bro, another sweet ass design. Is it made using border-radius css? Or did you use images?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Damn bro, another sweet ass design. Is it made using border-radius css? Or did you use images?
It's been a while since I made it, I think I used images. And thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread