Show DevBest upload.niffumhost.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
This is on my vps so very fast indeed.
Needs a new design if anyone would like to make one *wink* *wink*.

Anyway,
Features:
  • If image uploaded it will display a small version of that image
  • Direct links
  • Uses milliseconds to make the folder so there will never be an error unless 2 people upload the exact same file at the exact same time in milliseconds(as close to impossible as possible)
  • Up to 200mb big files

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
The difference is that this is faster and it's direct links. But yeah sharefast is much more complex.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I personally don't use sharefast, but it would be my second choice after uploadir.

nice work anyways!

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
Just a suggestion, don't set an image height and width on upload.php

Makes the site look even uglier when I just upload a quick badge which is only 50px by 50px. :/

JRNzh6.png

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Yes. I will make a user system (eventually) and there will be personal folders upload.niffumhost.co.uk/user/muffins/ etc...

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
Very nice! I'll probably consider using it more if there is a user system to save all my pictures. Would there be albums as well? e.g. upload.niffumhost.co.uk/user/muffins/this-is-my-album/1.png ? :)

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Just a suggestion, don't set an image height and width on upload.php

Makes the site look even uglier when I just upload a quick badge which is only 50px by 50px. :/

JRNzh6.png
Oh I only just realised what you meant. It resizes it only on that display so big images don't fuck it up.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'll code you a user-system that is compatible with your upload system for £20 ;)

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
LOL, I can pretty much do this easy crap myself? Just hadn't had much time xD

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Updates:
FJR.png

Images pop up depending on what type of file you upload. (Will be the image if you upload an image)
q82.png

Short links have been implemented too!

More:
Now you can upload anything. Our unique storage system takes care of that.

It works by saving a file without a file extension. The d.php takes care of renaming it and starting the download.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Looks like a nice uploading site, but personally i still prefer trollimage.This is a good number two on my list tho! I could probably try to make you a design if you still want one. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread