Upgrading Revision

JarnoHSTR

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my emulator
To: PRODUCTION-201802201205-141713395

Are there any structure changes? And how do I check them and fix them?
If someone could help me figure this all out...

Thanks in advance

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Dude.. you are talking about structure changes between like 4 different major revisions between 2016 and 2018.

You need to just go get the newest released emulator and swf pack

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
No offense, but that's a dumb question.
If you don't know what a revision is or how to upgrade your revision you probably shouldn't have a retro, But we all have to learn somewhere so with that being said
Go look through the devbest release section and get what you need!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If you don't know what a revision is or how to upgrade your revision you probably shouldn't have a retro, But we all have to learn somewhere so with that being said
This is a dumb answer... Not everyone knows how to update revisions and given it's not that easy.. You probably just go off tutorials on how to update but you would have no clue if I gave you a habbo swf and said go for it. You need to break down 2 habbo swfs into the script code and find all the differences and update your packets. You need to find all of the new packet IDs and update those, as well as your rsa keys. You need to find what packets were removed and what were added.

You don't need to know this to own a retro. I believe you should know how to code html, css, php, and c# or Java to own a proper retro

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
only because you know how to do it doesn't mean others do? don't be so ignorant

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I would recommend you upgrading from your current revision if you dont understand how to read the structures of the swf & then converting them to your emulator.

However there is a few tutorials on how to update packets etc. Sledmore has released a good one a couple years back. You could read it and fiddle arround on your localhost and then one day u might be able to do so :)

Users who are viewing this thread