Paradise Hotel - Customs, Bundles, Clothes, New Furni, and more! (Plus R2)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Paradise Hotel Is Here!!!

Visit us at ---> Paradisehotel.icu

You must be registered for see images attach

ABOUT US:
-Paradise Hotel Opened June, 2018. Since then it has gone through many updates. Our mission statement was to set out to create a user friendly hotel.

A hotel that contained the features people wanted. We have striven to do just that. With weekly rare updates, new furni being added weekly, New Badges and
new clothing (just to name a few features) we have worked to achieve these goals. We also strive to have friendly staff that are event oriented with our guests best interest in mind.
Low on coins? No problem we will gladly give you more! For more information about Paradise Hotel, read on.

Features:
-Once you create a new account here at Paradise, you will come to the me page (shown below) here you can find several different features. We have shown this week (3/3-3/10) our rare

of the week, the color changing rainbow dragon. Not only that, but the me page is colored to celebrate the Month of March For St. Pattys Day. Once you enter the hotel, you will come to see that we are prepared for many different events for the month of March. We even have a special edition currency you can use to purchase rares!

As you can see below, we have all the newest furni, and room bundles to celebrate the holidays. There are many features our hotel has that I might forget to mention here so please feel free to visit the hotel and see for yourself.

New Catalog!
Check out our new and improved catalog, containing:
-Badges
-Room Bundles
-Over 500 Customs!
-Rare of the week
-Diamond Catalog
-Custom Holiday Currency
-AND MORE!

Not only all of the newest furni, all of the furni from last year as well!

Did I mention all of the newest clothing for free! And Room bundles!
Each month we add a new exclusive
collectible room bundle, and with over 1000 different clothing options to choose from, this is a hotel you wouldnt want to miss being a part of!

To Sum It Up:
Paradise Hotel is a user friendly hotel with excellent features, updated weekly with the newest clothes, and furni. We strive to meet our guests needs. We have a new event room that we would love you to come be a part of.

So what are you waiting for , Come join us today!

Last edited:

14yne

Jun 10, 2018
I like how updated this is.. but the name and cms looks non habbo and it doesnt really fit in the habbo retro community...

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
As @Kak said, it'd be a good idea to invest into a new domain for your hotel. Other than that, doesn't look too bad. Goodluck.

Ya, eventually going to switch away from it. But the intention is for it to not be like other retros. Essentially you want something thats going to attract people so I took a new approach because a lot of retros all look the same with there layouts.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Ya, eventually going to switch away from it. But the intention is for it to not be like other retros. Essentially you want something thats going to attract people so I took a new approach because a lot of retros all look the same with there layouts.
An epichosts domain isn't really a new approach if that's what you mean by that, lol.

I didn't mention anything about in-game.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
An epichosts domain isn't really a new approach if that's what you mean by that, lol.

I didn't mention anything about in-game.
No im saying like the web design and hotel. Not the domain

DragonFruit

House Targaryen
Jun 23, 2018
Hotel is updated and looks good.. As said above, probably need a new domain as ".epichosts." is quite unprofessional.

Chakaa

i love you
Jun 23, 2018
the hotel looks updated and nice, and yeah as stated above the domain isn't "appealing" and kinda far from professional, try getting .pw its only $0.88 i believe, goodluck with your hotel

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
the hotel looks updated and nice, and yeah as stated above the domain isn't "appealing" and kinda far from professional, try getting .pw its only $0.88 i believe, goodluck with your hotel
What is this .pw you speak of?

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
This hotel won't last, it's failure overall. CMS is default and there aren't any unique in-game features in client.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
This hotel won't last, it's failure overall. CMS is default and there aren't any unique in-game features in client.
Says the guy whose signature image doesn't even work...take your bull shit negative comments else where.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Some of the list under features aren't really classed as features. You should grab a graphics artist as your logo is poor quality as well as banners etc. Not a fan of CMS - Very basic and not much effort put into it. Also as already said, would suggest a domain change too - Long links unattract people. But other than that, good luck with your hotel.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Says the guy whose signature image doesn't even work...take your bull shit negative comments else where.
Oh I stopped developing/operating Habbo Retro servers long ago buddy, I wouldn't expect a banner that was hosted on the server itself to still be displaying as an image.. :down:
Also, @Kylie proved my point above as she stated "Some of the list under features aren't really classed as features" and she continued to point on the same exact reasons why I say that this server won't be around in the next 6 months. :D

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Oh I stopped developing/operating Habbo Retro servers long ago buddy, I wouldn't expect a banner that was hosted on the server itself to still be displaying as an image.. :down:
Also, @Kylie proved my point above as she stated "Some of the list under features aren't really classed as features" and she continued to point on the same exact reasons why I say that this server won't be around in the next 6 months. :D
it will be around for the next six months, even longer

Chakaa

i love you
Jun 23, 2018
if you're going to be up for a decent amount of time, i suggest changing host, domain, cms because its nowhere near appealing. and i know i already posted on this thread but just had time to check it out. i like the effort you put on cata though :up:.

Users who are viewing this thread