Applicant Up for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
I'm looking to get back into retros, so if anyone needs any staff from Moderators to Owners then feel free to read below!

Full name: Jake Armitage
Username: Xenon

I've had a quite a lot of experience at retros, some names and ranks are below.

• HabJ0y, Babbo, iHabz, Vizion, HabResort, Bam, Xen, iHabz - Founder/Owner
  • Habboon, Fresh, Lime, Boom, Paradise, Hype - Manager
  • Arctic, NextGenRP, PixelRP - Administrator
  • Wabbo, Hcbbo, Rocket, BobbaRP - Moderator

Last edited:

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
Doubt you owned or staffed some of the hotels you stated.
Okay, lets start off. I was mod on Wabbo, you can ask Joe as he hired me, you can also ask Louis. Hcbbo, Rocket and Lime was owner by the name owners known as Jack and Ash (J4ck and Korbin) you can also ask them. I was recently mod on Babbo, yes babbo.es Elija just closed it. I used to be Admin on Arctic last year when Norman first opened it when Ben was the owner too ( I think that was his name) I was manager on Boomhotel.co.uk when James was founder and Reece was owner with him. Paradise and Hype was owned by same people, known as Bren (who currently owns habboon) I recently quit my job at iHabz as founder you can ask Luke or John who own it now, I also used to own Vizion, Habresort, xenhotel.co and bam with Luke, you can ask him about them too.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Okay, lets start off. I was mod on Wabbo, you can ask Joe as he hired me, you can also ask Louis. Hcbbo, Rocket and Lime was owner by the name owners known as Jack and Ash (J4ck and Korbin) you can also ask them. I was recently mod on Babbo, yes babbo.es Elija just closed it. I used to be Admin on Arctic last year when Norman first opened it when Ben was the owner too ( I think that was his name) I was manager on Boomhotel.co.uk when James was founder and Reece was owner with him. Paradise and Hype was owned by same people, known as Bren (who currently owns habboon) I recently quit my job at iHabz as founder you can ask Luke or John who own it now, I also used to own Vizion, Habresort, xenhotel.co and bam with Luke, you can ask him about them too.

Provide a way to contact them and I will.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
LOL seriously I would give you a free vps if you want to own your own hotel again?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Please keep on topic, if you wish to discuss away from the thread please use the private messaging.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Your looking for work Jake?
I am starting a hotel, and would love some assistance from you!

If we ran the hotel together, we would rise quickly.
I have the hotel set-up on my PC ready to be moved to a VPS.

Let me know if you are interested! :up:

SNetworks

Oct 31, 2013
I own truth hotel, feel free to contact me for a position. Would be happy to have you on the team.

vLuke

Apr 6, 2012
Can confirm he's owned Vizion, iHabz, Bam/Interactive and HabResort with me. He's a great guy to work with, always helping you when you need it, and wants to make sure the work he's produced is to high standard. Pleasure to work with.

Pocket

Original
Aug 20, 2012
I'm Concidering Re-Opening Under a UberCMS Hotel As It's RevCMS Now. From the Comments you seem Legit. Inbox me if You're Interested. I'll Also be Buying a TCP Proxy By Next Week (Also the VPS is Auto-Paid Monthly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread