Applicant Up for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Hello! I'm looking to get back into the managerial work of retros, or even Moderation other than the ownership of a retro. You may ask why? The continuous day-to-day. If you're looking for a well-known, quite a bit of experience, then I hope I'm your guy. Still not convinced? Let me type an application below!

Full name: Jamie Sharp
Username: zMagenta

Experience: I've had a fair amount of experience at retros, I'll list the main ones below. Please be aware there not in date order;
  • Trial Moderator, worked upto Moderator, worked up once more to Senior Moderator. (Kabbo Hotel, January 2012)
  • Owner at Pulse Hotel. (Once with & once with from September 2012 - December 2012)
  • Owner at uberHotel. (April to end of may)
  • Owner at blahHotel. (May to a few weeks ago)
  • Owner at Habny Hotel. (Peaked 232 in June of 2011, open for 4 months)
  • I have been a staff member on several other retros, just thought I'd list the main ones. If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me via PM for more.
I've also worked with on another hotel.
And an edit, I've also worked with the forum Moderator several times!

About me: Hi there! I must've done something right to still have you reading my application, let's write a bit about myself. I'm a 15 year old (Habbo) Retro player, who's been on retros since the age of 11. I was on Habbo from 9 (underage, I know!) so I know "my shit". Since being in the retro world, or industry as some like to call it, I've got plenty of experience. I know how to maintain users, whilst also attracting new ones. I can give fresh and new ideas to your/someones retro, without making the owner(s) feel pressured into doing the idea. I hope this was decent enough? ;)

Advertising Method: I would have several advertisement methods. I can do it via Facebook (300+ retro contacts), Skype (200+ retro contacts) and if permitted, other retros.

Time on daily: Due to me being in my important years; 4 hours (variable) on weekdays. On weekends, that's different. I can be on around 12 hours, maybe more so you'll get the most out of me.

Contact me: If you feel you would like me, don't hesitate to contact me. You can do this by two methods. Either PM me on DevBest, or add me on Skype: dagodmagenta

I thank you for reading it,
Kind regards,
zMagenta.

AnonTurnt

Jun 21, 2013
I'd love to have you work with me when my hotel is up, I will be actually paying staff with donations earned from the retro so it'd be very rewarding.

Night

Aug 30, 2011
I still don't believe you owned Tame, but if you did, I am curious as to why you did not include that in your resume. Tame was obviously more popular for the two days it was open than most of your retros in their whole career.

imqmp9Q.png

Also, I had the chance of speaking with one of your staff members on Pulse. She told me that you hired her because in the past, she had made you a couple bucks. She also told me that she didn't log on for weeks at a time and was still ranked.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I still don't believe you owned Tame, but if you did, I am curious as to why you did not include that in your resume. Tame was obviously more popular for the two days it was open than most of your retros in their whole career.

imqmp9Q.png

Also, I had the chance of speaking with one of your staff members on Pulse. She told me that you hired her because in the past, she had made you a couple bucks. She also told me that she didn't log on for weeks at a time and was still ranked.
I did own Tame indeed - I didn't feel the need to include due to the fact I did not run the place, a very good partner ran the way. And who is this she as I don't recall.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Why did it close anyway? She is Chloe (Lust).
The point I starwd in this thread.. And no, that's false. Yes, she made me a few quid here and there, but I hired her for her moderation ability. I fire in-active staff, so that is irrelevant.

Night

Aug 30, 2011
The point I starwd in this thread.. And no, that's false. Yes, she made me a few quid here and there, but I hired her for her moderation ability. I fire in-active staff, so that is irrelevant.

She also told me she never applied and just logged on and was ranked. Also, she was inactive, as she told me this and I checked myself. Why are you lying about this?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
She also told me she never applied and just logged on and was ranked. Also, she was inactive, as she told me this and I checked myself. Why are you lying about this?
I don't know, I worked with Chloe myself and she was always active, she was on every single day and helped out a lot.

Night

Aug 30, 2011
I don't know, I worked with Chloe myself and she was always active, she was on every single day and helped out a lot.

Yeah, but in this particular situation that is what I remember (seeing and her telling me). Of course, besides this, I had seen her constantly on multiple other retros.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
With the above being pointed out, I think your point is made. No need for further discussion about that.

Also, can I remind everyone that vouching isn't allowed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread