PC Unturned

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'll download it in the morning.

I know that it's free-to-play and all, but what's the catch? How do they earn revenue?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I've been playing it for a while, it's pre good and definitely has a lot of potential if the developers keep it up.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Might check it out later nd see if my laptop can handle it lol

Edit: I'm guessing you have to join servers to play? What server does everyone go on?

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013

Edit: I'm guessing you have to join servers to play? What server does everyone go on?

I just find them from the subreddit > They fill up fast though. Can't wait for steam dedicated servers to finally be implemented.

I ended up buying gold, it's very helpful on Gold servers as there's double xp and extra loot drops. Also you get a suit and shades :cool:

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I just find them from the subreddit > They fill up fast though. Can't wait for steam dedicated servers to finally be implemented.

I ended up buying gold, it's very helpful on Gold servers as there's double xp and extra loot drops. Also you get a suit and shades :cool:
Double xp and extra loot? Pay to win game...

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Every time I spawn I always get shot on sight and never given a fighting chance. Everyone is so fucking hostile this game has turned into a deathmatch simulator with little survival skills needed.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011

You hit single player and you can play on your own.

Every time I spawn I always get shot on sight and never given a fighting chance. Everyone is so fucking hostile this game has turned into a deathmatch simulator with little survival skills needed.
mad cause bad

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013

Yup, as soon as I go near somebody, I just get a bullet to the brain. Keepo

Last edited:

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I must say that I enjoyed the game. I played singleplayer just so that I can get a feel for the game and it's not bad. Planning to play multiplayer tomorrow.

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
I'm going to start a Dedicated PvE server shortly on my spare desktop, only want people from DevBest to join it though. If anyone's interested hit me up with a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread