:unmute doesn't work

bilbodog1203

Feb 17, 2012
Hi there.

I got problems with my hotel at the moment. One of them is that the :unmute isn't working.
Would someone please tell me how to fix this?
I'm using PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486 with PlusEMU.

Thanks in advance!
Best Regards

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Make sure you have your :unmute command in your permissions_commands and permissions_rights - if not please add them.

Add them by reinserting the permissions_commands, permissions_rights, permissions_groups and permissions tables from your database sql (do that by editing it in notepad++ and searching for the insert/create table codes and creating the query (in navicat)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Make sure you have your :unmute command in your permissions_commands and permissions_rights - if not please add them.

Add them by reinserting the permissions_commands, permissions_rights, permissions_groups and permissions tables from your database sql (do that by editing it in notepad++ and searching for the insert/create table codes and creating the query (in navicat)
Or you just add them one by one directly in the database, open the table and go to the structure tab. From there you can add new stuff to the structure of each row.

bilbodog1203

Feb 17, 2012
When I use the command :mute playername - Then it will automatically mute the person for two minutes. I can't use the :unmute playername command to unmute the person. They need to wait 2 minutes.

If I'm using :smute playername 10 for example then I can use :unmute playername to instant unmute the players. Is there any possible way to link the :unmute playername command to the :mute playername command?

Best Regards,
Bilbodog & Seeker

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
As I believe the :mute command looks like it is room muting them therefore they have to wait the full length time you are setting it to, in order for them to be unmuted a simple page reload will probably unmute them.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
When I use the command :mute playername - Then it will automatically mute the person for two minutes. I can't use the :unmute playername command to unmute the person. They need to wait 2 minutes.

If I'm using :smute playername 10 for example then I can use :unmute playername to instant unmute the players. Is there any possible way to link the :unmute playername command to the :mute playername command?

Best Regards,
Bilbodog & Seeker
Why don't you just use :smute then? You can still decide for how long they should be muted?

Users who are viewing this thread