Unknown column 'userid' in 'field list'

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
When I login it says

MySQL Server - Error:

Unknown column 'userid' in 'field list'

But when I reload the page it redirects to /me as it's supposed to? any ideas?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You need to be looking for column 'id' not 'userid' . Unknown column is exactly what it says. There is no column in that database table

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
You need to be looking for column 'id' not 'userid' . Unknown column is exactly what it says. There is no column in that database table
I notice. But, on my localhost (pc) it doesn't give out this error when using XAMPP it's when I transfer onto my VPS (iis) it gives the error. I also cannot find where it's calling for userid my class files.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Make sure you moved your database properly, verify you have all of your user tables.... It could be missing the table or it didn't transfer user_stats and users

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I transferred everything correctly, but I did empty all the user_ tables.. would that be it?
Did you create a new account when you moved it over, as in, you didn't truncate everything except your own user as that would probably cause problems if your CMS is attempting to get user_stats and other things for you.

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
Did you create a new account when you moved it over, as in, you didn't truncate everything except your own user as that would probably cause problems if your CMS is attempting to get user_stats and other things for you.
Yes I created a new user aftering using "Empty Table" in Navicat on all users_ tables

Users who are viewing this thread