Unknown column 'image' in 'field list'

W1ll1am

Jul 30, 2014
Hi can someone please tell me the sql code for?
Unknown column 'image' in 'field list'
Thanks,
Will :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Don't take his advice because obviously he lacks knowledge of how to fix errors correctly.. In your database you have things called tables.. These tables are connected to database structures that send and receive information from your CMS and EMU and thats what makes your hotel run in current time... Your CMS is telling you that there is suppose to be a column in one of your database tables called 'image' columns are different pieces of information inside of a table. Such as under Users you have User ID, Motto, Look, and a bunch of other information. Somewhere in that error it should also say what table the column image is suppose to be under. To fix this error correctly you need to find out what the image is suppose to be (The type of column) Should it be text? Numbers? Date? This is the basic way to find out what you need.. There are other information that go into creating a column such as the amount of characters, and if its a key (Which usually you don't need a key, thats for IDs)

iBobbiee

Apr 27, 2012
Don't take his advice because obviously he lacks knowledge of how to fix errors correctly.. In your database you have things called tables.. These tables are connected to database structures that send and receive information from your CMS and EMU and thats what makes your hotel run in current time... Your CMS is telling you that there is suppose to be a column in one of your database tables called 'image' columns are different pieces of information inside of a table. Such as under Users you have User ID, Motto, Look, and a bunch of other information. Somewhere in that error it should also say what table the column image is suppose to be under. To fix this error correctly you need to find out what the image is suppose to be (The type of column) Should it be text? Numbers? Date? This is the basic way to find out what you need.. There are other information that go into creating a column such as the amount of characters, and if its a key (Which usually you don't need a key, thats for IDs)
Pipe down dude, he asked how to fix the error not an essay on what tables and databases are. And lacks knowledge how to fix errors? I'm not even going to argue with you mate, pahaha, fucking douche.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
In your database you have things called tables.. These tables are connected to database structures that send and receive information from your CMS and EMU and thats what makes your hotel run in current time...
what kind of pile of shit is that?

Somewhere in that error it should also say what table the column image is suppose to be under. To fix this error correctly you need to find out what the image is suppose to be (The type of column) Should it be text? Numbers? Date?
yes because a column called 'image' will have a type of int or date, makes perfect senes, thanks! pfff..

Don't take his advice because obviously he lacks knowledge of how to fix errors correctly..
if anything, he shouldn't be taking advice from you

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
what kind of pile of shit is that?

yes because a column called 'image' will have a type of int or date, makes perfect senes, thanks! pfff..

if anything, he shouldn't be taking advice from you

I gave examples of types of columns, because I didn't have navicat open and those are the few I know by heart and have used myself,
and I explained how it works

Database -> Structures (Columns/Tables) -> CMS/Emu

and I don't see you providing any better help?

Find what table the code is requesting, "users" for example and create a field with the name "image"
and you call that better help?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
and I don't see you providing any better help?
The first thing you wrote is total crap 'These tables are connected to database structures that send and receive information from your CMS and EMU and thats what makes your hotel run in current time', please, go learn some basic SQL.

Now then, OP, could you tell me where this error reports? is it global? does it report all around the hotel on every page, or does it have a certain page where it reports?

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
go to your site.news or cms.news in you database. Find where it says news_image or whatever.. The rename the collum 'news_image' or whatever it says to 'image' .
Done, Now if you cant do that, then quit retros.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I mean.. It could be any table in his database, but it is most likely to be the news table
Well, if you don't keep on posting meaningless crap then the OP might actually answer to my question and then he could get some 'real' help. Until then, I would say take yourself on your own advice and quit retros, because as obvious as it is, you know completely shit.

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
Well, if you don't keep on posting meaningless crap then the OP might actually answer to my question and then he could get some 'real' help. Until then, I would say take yourself on your own advice and quit retros, because as obvious as it is, you know completely shit.
hey hey. are you okay? dont get cutty

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Why do you keep replying when everyone already said that it works and he gave a fix that ACTUALLY fixed the problem? I had tried to explain HOW To find the problem and how the problem would work and you were a jackass about that too.. and heres your help

Now then, OP, could you tell me where this error reports? is it global? does it report all around the hotel on every page, or does it have a certain page where it reports?
Get out of the habbo section if you're going to keep saying everyone else is wrong

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Why do you keep replying when everyone already said that it works and he gave a fix that ACTUALLY fixed the problem? I had tried to explain HOW To find the problem and how the problem would work and you were a jackass about that too.. and heres your help

Get out of the habbo section if you're going to keep saying everyone else is wrong
Yes, you see sir, that IS actual help, once the OP answers me, I can really give him a hand, not feed him bullshit. *cough* like you and certain others do *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread