PC [Under Dev] SpartixCraft

habithotell12

Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys!
I have planned to develop a new minecraft mod!

The mod is called SpartixCraft and is already well-known, the status is under development.
I started with the mod 09.08.2016

The mod is a Computer mod for minecraft, like ComputerCraft, but much better and realistic.
Its lua and java based machine inside minecraft there you can use Virtual Machines inside Minecraft!

The mod will release soon, i dont know 100% when its done yet, and it gonna support Forge 1.8 and 1.9
It will have support for 1.10 soon!
Hope you will enjoy it!

If you have any tips or wishes in the mod, please reply this thread or pm me here on devbest!
PS: Sorry for my bad english, i trying to teach me better english.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Good luck. This seems real interesting. However, I'm still stuck on how the 'virtual machines' work

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you friend, im happy to see you like my project, do you have any tips or wishes for this or a new mod for minecraft that i can make? I'm stuck for more ideas now and need some fews more :D thanks
You do not need any more fucking ideas. You have like 20 project threads and like 2 lines of code available which is just variable definitions.

habithotell12

Feb 12, 2016
You do not need any more fucking ideas. You have like 20 project threads and like 2 lines of code available which is just variable definitions.
No, Please dont use that kind of words, i dont like bad words like "fucking" or something. And yes i know i have around 20 projects active, but i doing mostly all every day, and theese two/tree lines of codes was for about 2/3 weeks ago, now i have around 67 classes with minimum 450 lines on every classes, and ye, i dont stop working on that i can do. I take mostly 2 or 4 projects every days of the projects i have running... And you said i dont need any ideas, but guess what, I NEED IDEAS!!!!! So please dont be sad or angry on me because all my projects...

And guess what, i have started already with a new project also now :-D

habithotell12

Feb 12, 2016
Guys! I have maded a new feature to my mod for all live streamers!

This mod allows you to see the chat and viewers count of your twitch stream while you playing minecraft, you can also reply to the messages or send messages in your stream from minecraft by pressing "J" button on your keyboard!

Here is the default keybindings:
- hide/show twitch chat [G]
- hide/show twitch viewer count [V]
- type/answer twitch messages [J]
- pause/resume the stream [P]
- start/stop the stream [M]
- debug info of the stream [F3]
- list of twitch viewers [L]
- mod options/settings [C]
- disable/enable twitch chat [X]
- force show obs [O]

Remember, this is just alpha and the mod is not released yet, some functions may be removed, added or changed, in mod options/settings (C Key) you can change keyboard input settings/key bindings, and you can disable or enable the whole twitch plugin.

This plugin has much features and require Mariza mod api core, to make the plugin work for the mod, Mariza mod api core is maded by me.

This functions is 89% done coded in my mod project in java eclipse.

Most asked questions/FAQ:
- Question 1.
Why do you add twitch plugin in this mod that is about vm computers in minecraft?
- Answer 1. Because instead of make more projects active than they 20 projects i have now, i want to add the features into 1 of the already existing projects to prevent to much project at once.

- Question 2. Why do you have so much projects at once?
- Answer 2. Because i find new ideas every day that i want to try.

- Question 3. Why do you make all the threads on DevBest before you have done thw projects?
- Answer 3. Because i want to spread news about my active and current projects before they are done as peoples may give me tips and ideas for the projects.

- Question 4. Why do you always code in Java and not C, C# (also known as C Sharp) and C++ and that?
- Answer 4. Because i have learned me much Java already and i have coded Java in around 4-5 years now.

- Question 5. Are you noob or pro in java?
- Answer 5. Sorry but i dont want to say that i'm either an "Pro" or a "Noob" programmer in Java.

- Question 6. Will you do more programming live streams?
- Answer 6. Yes ofc i will do more, well i gonna live stream today on twitch while i programming. But i dont know if it is allowed to post twitch links here on DevBest, can someone tell me if that is legal or illegal? If it is legal then i can show all they not think i can code Java that i realy can.

Do you want to watch me when i do a live stream on Java Programming? Please pm me or reply here on what i can code today and tell me if it is legal or illegal to posts links such as twitch channels here on devbest. And is it also legal to post youtube channel links here?

Pm me some screenshots from your 20 projects.
If you realy want me to prove that i can Java then why not watch my live stream today? :)

But do you know if its legal or illegal to post youtube channel and twitch channel links here on DevBest?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread