[UNCODED] [NO SWF] White Executive Divider

Matthew_Adams

Jun 18, 2012
Hello.. I had boring so i made some recolors on the BORING Executive divider..
Here is the results
I need someone that is making the codings and swf.. Hope u like it.. :D
70% Me for painting
30% [THAT ONE THAT CODES IT]

Beer

Fuck you!
Jan 7, 2012
Hello.. I had boring so i made some recolors on the BORING Executive divider..
Here is the results
I need someone that is making the codings and swf.. Hope u like it.. :D
99% Me for painting
1% [THAT ONE THAT CODES IT]

This has already been designed and coded.

And 1% to the person who codes it? wtf?
They should have at least 60%.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I was looking back and I thought this was the funniest thread I have ever seen. "Guys I managed to recolor 1 picture for the bar in paint, I want all the credit to me" In this one bar alone there is probably 16 images that make up the SWF and the coding is the other 20% of making the furniture, so tbh you did NOTHING.

1% for the idea.

Grabber

Dec 16, 2011
I was looking back and I thought this was the funniest thread I have ever seen. "Guys I managed to recolor 1 picture for the bar in paint, I want all the credit to me" In this one bar alone there is probably 16 images that make up the SWF and the coding is the other 20% of making the furniture, so tbh you did NOTHING.

1% for the idea.
I Agree With you, But tbh, I havent seen this anywhere released, I dont know what you people are talking about, Anyway Great release :)

I might Code The SQL's Later on.

EDIT: You should also edit the credits, Because Designing is the easy part, the coding is the hard part.

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
D
Designed and coded by who???

3PzX1Uz.png

I have lots of those so called: "Vanilla Executive" customs in my own catalogue. Haven't found your uncoded one yet. But I do remember seeing this on a rival forum not to long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread